Margaret or Margurite/Margurita Mills

  • iris76us
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2002
      I have looked in the SSDI for this person and I can't seem to find
      her.She is my ggrandmother.She died in the summer of 1975 in
      Greenville,NC.Can any one help me please????????????? THX in
      advance. Iris Isom
    • Deborah Barnes
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2002
        I found the following don't know if it is what you are looking for or not

        Margaret Mills
        244-66-9869
        Born April 8, 1940
        Died Jan 1975

        did not give a city and you didn't say what year she was born.

        I have looked in the SSDI for this person and I can't seem to find
        her.She is my ggrandmother.She died in the summer of 1975 in
        Greenville,NC.Can any one help me please????????????? THX in
        advance. Iris Isom

        4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/ymOolB/TM

      • Jean
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2002
          Iris,

          It is possible that the reason you have not been able to find Margaret Mills
          is that no one applied for her benefits. I have found a number of people
          missing some because they received pensions other than SS.

          Jean
          jow@...
          Researching:
          South: GA: BAKER; Ireland> Canada> VA: BENNETT; NC: CURLEE; NJ>FL:
          HAND GA: HOBBS; NC>GA: KEEN(E); NC: MOORE;
          NC?> GA: NOBLES; NC>VA: PRITCHET; ENG> VA, MD, NC, SC, GA, AL, TN:
          WE(A)THERINGTON / WITHERINGTON/ WORTHINGTON (over 21,000 names of various
          spellings);

          ANYWHERE: W(E(A))(I)THERINGTON or any resemblance

          > I have looked in the SSDI for this person and I can't seem to find
          > her.She is my ggrandmother.She died in the summer of 1975 in
          > Greenville,NC.Can any one help me please????????????? THX in
          > advance. Iris Isom

        • pwm30087
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2002
            Iris,

            I found this on Ancestry:

            MARGUERITE MILLS
            Residence: 27834 Greenville, Pitt, NC SSN: 237-82-5607
            Birth: 24 Feb 1896 Issued: NC (1965)
            Death: Jul 1975

            Death Certificates:
            F27, LEE MARGUERITE
            Death Date: 05 July 1975 Place of Death: Greenville, Pitt,
            Greenville
            Marriage: Widowed Institution: Widowed
            Attendant: Physician Method of Burial: Burial in state
            Residence: Greenville, Pitt, North Carolina Autopsy: No

            Patricia

            --- In genpcncfir@y..., "Jean" <jow@k...> wrote:
            > Iris,
            >
            > It is possible that the reason you have not been able to find
            Margaret Mills
            > is that no one applied for her benefits. I have found a number of
            people
            > missing some because they received pensions other than SS.
            >
            > Jean
            > jow@k...
            > Researching:
            > South: GA: BAKER; Ireland> Canada> VA: BENNETT; NC: CURLEE;
            NJ>FL:
            > HAND GA: HOBBS; NC>GA: KEEN(E); NC: MOORE;
            > NC?> GA: NOBLES; NC>VA: PRITCHET; ENG> VA, MD, NC, SC, GA, AL,
            TN:
            > WE(A)THERINGTON / WITHERINGTON/ WORTHINGTON (over 21,000 names of
            various
            > spellings);
            >
            > ANYWHERE: W(E(A))(I)THERINGTON or any resemblance

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • iris isom

              I have looked in the SSDI for this person and I can't seem to find
              her.She is my ggrandmother.She died in the summer of 1975 in
              Greenville,NC.Can any one help me please????????????? THX in
              advance. Iris Isom

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT