AOL September 11 Memorial

  • BJMarkland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2002
      I don't normally send off topic subjects to these lists but I thought this
      was a unique symbol and worthy of notice.

      Billy

      "The AOL September 11 Memorial invites members across the country to stand
      together in remembering and honoring those who died, those who survived and
      those who are healing. You can participate by lighting a candle in tribute."

      <A HREF="aol://1722:september11memorial">Go to the AOL Memorial</A>

      If the above hyperlink doesn't work, use this:

      http://memorial.web.aol.com/memorial.adp