Re: [genpcncfir] Chronicles of Pitt County Sign-Up List

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2002
      Hello Charles and Group...
      Thanks to all those who have responded and please continue
      to do so.....
      But....
      PLEASE send to me PRIVATELY so as not to clutter our other
      member's
      mailboxes... OK... ?????

      Include your address also, and an amount (ball-park figure)
      you'd be
      willing to pay. Indicate if you would like to include your family history
      if warranted.
      John Grimes made a good suggestion...
      re: a pre-payment subscription to the Historical Society
      to help defray
      printing expenses. I will present that idea to them also.

      Tell your friends who you think might be interested. .... and a big Thank
      You to
      Nancy Pittman for her generous offer of Look-Ups.

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++