[genpcfr] Re: Re:Pitt Cemetery

  • LdMel1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 1999
      Thank you for replying and I'm sorry I didn't give the information over. Bill
      Kitrell has so graciously sent the information on the Barrow-Dunn Cemetery in
      Pitt County. Davis Dunn Sr and Louise Harrell Dunn in particular is who I was
      looking and that is where they are buried. The other Dunn's in that cemetery
      must be the same family and they are the ones I will now pursue. They are
      listed at www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/pcemsNW.htm.
      Thanks again.
      Linda