Langley Reunion

  • Nancy Pittman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      LANGLEY REUNION...Sat. Sept. 28, 2002 at the Pactolus Ruritan Club Bldg.,
      Pactolus, NC. We'll spread lunch at 1:00 pm. We had a wonderful time last
      year...seeing family, exchanging information for family genealogies,
      learning new things about each other, and of course, feasting.

      Descendants of David Langley b.1817 d.1866 and his wife Penelope
      (Edmonson) Langley b.1822 d.1844...their only surviving heir...Thomas Hatton
      Langley b.1840 d.1912 and his wife Frances Elizabeth (Daniel) Langley b.1844
      d.1911. And all related families.

      For more information please contact: Nancy (Langley) Pittman at
      hepitt@...

      Nancy L. Pittman
      Visit My Website at: http://www.pioneers-portals-and-paths.org
      "...It is a revered thing to see an ancient castle or building not in decay; or to see a fair timber tree sound and perfect. Now much more to behold an ancient noble family which has stood against the waves and weathers of time". - Sir Francis Bacon

      Web Wrangler, at www.ncudc.org
      North Carolina Division United Daughters of the Confederacy