Genealogy WorkShop Essex Md 14 Sept 02

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hello Group,
      This announcement for our Maryland members:

      FAMILY HISTORY & GENEALOGY WORKSHOP, ESSEX, MARYLAND:
      A free, all-day, workshop will be held at the
      Baltimore Stake Family History Center in Essex, Maryland
      on Saturday, September 14th. Several dozen classes are
      being offered on a wide range of topics. The general
      public is welcome. For further info write to

      baltofamilyhistory@...

      or visit

      http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~cpafug/essex/

      Hope all of you will experience safe, happy, healthy Labor Day activities!

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Worthington, plus ++++