Re: [genpcncfir] Hollomans/Kings/Williams

  • Evelyn Hendricks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2002
      I think I told you before that I don't have a lot of information on the
      Hollomans, but I will send what I have.

      Elisha Holloman married Louisa Bailey. She was born in 1872 and died in
      1918 at Stantonsburg, Wilson Co., NC. She was the daughter of Jessie Bailey
      and Rebecca Crisp. Jessie, born 1848, was the son of Joseph Bailey, born
      about 1800. Joseph's wife was Ava, last name unknown. Someone once told me
      that her maiden name was Williams, but I cannot find any proof. Do you have
      anything on her?
      Rebecca and Jessie had eight children.

      Frank Holloman was born in 1883, the son of Ruel Holloman and Mary Spikes.
      He married Juanita Dildy.

      Henry Holloman married Lucinda Bailey. Lucinda was sister to Louisa who
      married Elisha Holloman.

      Joe Holloman, born 1906, was son of Frank and Juanita.

      Mary Holloman, born 1869, married Joseph Eli Craft.

      Mary E. Holloman married Stephen Craft.

      Pearl Holloman, daughter of Ruel Holloman and Mary Spikes, married Ray Doc Gay.

      Stephen H. Holloman married Elizabeth Skinner.

      Ann Williams married William Robert Mercer.

      I don't have anything on Kings.

      I really would like to find out if Ava, who married Joseph Bailey about
      1830, really was a Williams.

      Hope this is helpful to you.
      Evelyn

      >Hi Evelyn,
      >I don't think that you did answer ...I would love to have any info you may
      >have on the Williams/ Holloman/Kings connection!
      >
      >Thanks so much. Kathy
      >
      >genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > > --
      > >
      > > There is 1 message in this issue.
      > >
      > > Topics in this digest:
      > >
      > > 1. Re: Re: Williams/Holloman
      > > From: Evelyn Hendricks <rebh@...>

      > > Message: 1
      > > Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:33:31 -0400
      > > From: Evelyn Hendricks <rebh@...>
      > > Subject: Re: Re: Williams/Holloman
      > >
      > > Did I ever answer this? I am trying to get caught up and found this
      > > one. Evelyn
      > >
      > > At 09:03 PM 04/13/2002 -0500, you wrote:
      > >> Evelyn and All,
      > >> I don't much about the Williams family . I know that they married
      > >> and lived near the Kings and Hollomans in Bertie/Hertford.
      > >> I would appreciate any Holloman info you may have!
      > >> Thanks, Kathy
      > >>

      > >> Our Group name has changed but our membership remains the same!
      > >> We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic
      > >> group if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research in
      > >> Pitt and all Eastern North Carolina counties.
      > >> GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
      > >> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir
      > >>

      > >> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > >> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      >Our Group name has changed but our membership remains the same!
      >We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic group
      >if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research in Pitt and all
      >Eastern and Coastal North Carolina counties.

      Bailey, Wheeler, Price, Gay, Peopples (Peebles, Peeples), Carraway, Webb,
      Thigpen, Hill, Hemby (Henby), Graham, McLellan, Black, Mercer,Ruff, Smith,
      Morgan, Daughtery, Hendricks, Hendrickson, Hendrix, Durant, Cannon,
      Mainwaring, Craft, Jones, Rogers, Walston, Beaman, Dildy