[genpcfr] Re: epidemics

  • Everettcj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 1999
      In a message dated 02/16/1999 2:05:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      jewelle@... writes:

      << Thank you, also, for all the other links!! You're NICE!! >>
      Aww, now I'm blushing! Can't take credit for all those wonderful sites,
      though. They were sent to me from another list. But the information is
      definitely helpful and I am delighted to be able to share with other
      researchers.

      Carol Riner Everett
      "Families Are Forever"

      Main Surnames: ALLEN, BEASLEY, CARY, COLEMAN,
      CURL, JOHNSON, LAWSON, MEEKS, RINER, ROWELL, TYSON