[genpcfr] Re: PCFR e-mail group

  • Janice Gurganus
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 1998
      Hey Brenda,

      How are you? Aren't we proud of our cousin, Jewelle, for getting this
      going?

      I would like a copy of the group photo that you had at the reunion. I'll
      gladly pay you for it. Please send the names of the people that your mother
      so thoughtfully put on the back. If you could trust me with the photo for a
      couple of days, I can scan it and print it on photo paper and have it
      returned to you the same day I receive it. I have successfully done that
      with many photos from Mother's album.

      I've got to get a message together to post before Jewelle disowns me!

      Janice

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 1998
        At 08:15 PM 11/6/98 -0000, you wrote:
        >So happy to see this organization up and going online again! Thanks to
        those of you who put it together and to Jewelle for being the moderator.
        >Brenda Davis Stocks

        Glad you are with us pretty Brenda... now... start those queries coming.....