[genpcfr] Web Site

  • Robert Kirk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 1999
      Dear Betsy,

      I would like to say just how well the PCFR web page looks and I just love
      all the new sites that you are adding. This group and web page makes Pitt
      County one of the best places to start their research. Thanks again.

      If at any time I can be of any help, please let me know. We are growing
      bigger and better each year. I sent this both ways by e-mail to may sure you
      got it.

      Robert & Ronnie Kirk
      3190 Mobley's Bridge Rd.
      Grimesland, NC 27837-9064