Re: [genpcncfir] Link to 1860 Wash. Co census

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
      Thank you! Any help is appreciated. I can't seem to find the names of his
      parents or his connection to Capt. James Blount.

      Linda
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
        In 1838 there was a James Blount in Robeson County who was a member of the
        House of Commons. Don't know if there is a connection to you.

        Paula

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
          I'm not sure if he is one of my Blounts or not. He probably is. I
          understand that the only Blount to come to NC was Capt. James Blount
          (Mulberry Hill, Kendrick's Creek Blounts).

          Linda

          http://messenger.msn.com