[genpcfr] So Happy For You

  • Janice TRIPP Gurganus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 1999
      Linda Melvin,

      I'm so happy that you found your ancestors in Bill Kittrell's cemetery
      listing, and thank you for taking the time to express your appreciation.
      Bill isn't online yet, so I've printed your jubilant response and will give
      it to him at our PCFR meeting tonight. He'll be so pleased that he's helped
      someone else.

      Janice Tripp Gurganus
      PCFR Assistant Secretary
      Primary surnames: TRIPP, TURNER, MOYE, HARRIS, BELL, NICHOLS, DAIL, BARBER,
      CANNON, SUTTON, FRIZZELLE, VINCENT