Re: [genpcncfir] 1850 Census w/enhancements

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2002
      Evelyn... and Group...
      No apologizes needed.... I would always appreciate knowing if a
      recommended URL wasn't working so I could investigate cause. Glad you were
      re-connected! (Getting disconnected is one of my pet-peeves.)

      Let us know if any of you add any information. Successful
      researching to all.
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)