Re: [genpcncfir] Joyner(Joiner) Family

  • cblueeyestoo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
      Sam, will be out of town pretty much the rest of the week. I will do my best
      to compile the Joyner, at least where it is understandable, next week, but I
      am finding more everyday. I found som more today. What I have recieved is
      letters from member of the family to others, both ladies were in DAR. The
      writing is terriable and the letters date back to the early 1900's. I am
      having to laminate them first, as to not damage them any worse than time as
      already done. I'm new at this and it has all become very interesting.