[genpcfr] Re: Research helps, part 1

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 1999
      Hello Carol....
      Thanks so much for this and all the others you so generously supplied!!!
      Sharing with each other!!! THATS what we're all about!!!
      I appreciate you!
      Jewelle
      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
      McGLOHON, WINGATE etc
      Visit PCFR Website:
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/index.html

      >From: Everettcj@...
      >At 10:46 PM 2/15/99 EST, you wrote:
      >Hi y'all! I found these on another website and wanted to pass them on.
      There
      >is a lot of great information here.
      >
      > Carol Riner Everett
      >Main Surnames: ALLEN, BEASLEY, CARY, COLEMAN,
      >JOHNSON, LAWSON, MEEKS, TYSON, RINER
      >
      >CITY DIRECTORIES ONLINE

      >Primary Source Media has launched a new site with City Directories online.
      <snip>