Joyner(Joiner) Family

  • dlonglegg2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2002
      Looking for my family in Pitt County. Joyner(Joiner) and Williams
    • cblueeyestoo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
        I have some Joyner information. I have not gotten into them deep enough to
        know where they are from. They tie into Lassiter. I have children of Isaac
        and Anna Joyer they are early 1800's. If you think it will help let me know
        as I finish going through the research that was handed down by family, I'll
        fill you in.

      • dlonglegg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
          Please do send it, because I have an Issac and Anna on file.
          Thanks, Sam

        • cblueeyestoo@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
            Sam, will be out of town pretty much the rest of the week. I will do my best
            to compile the Joyner, at least where it is understandable, next week, but I
            am finding more everyday. I found som more today. What I have recieved is
            letters from member of the family to others, both ladies were in DAR. The
            writing is terriable and the letters date back to the early 1900's. I am
            having to laminate them first, as to not damage them any worse than time as
            already done. I'm new at this and it has all become very interesting.