Re: [genpcncfir] Deed books & Address

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2002
      Lisa..
      The Court House is located 1717 W. 5th St Greenville NC 27834-1698
      Telephone 252-830-4130 or
      4138 or 4128 for Vital Records.
      Remember that the Court House burned in 1857.
      Good hunting!!
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2002
        Jewell,

        If something was at the court house say 20 years ago would they still have
        it? I have a family tree that makes ref to a deed book that was there then. I
        would just like to make a copy for my records. Thanks!

        Lisa