[genpcfr] Surnames

    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 11, 1998
      Hello Everyone!!
      Whenever you post or respond to a query please remember to include your
      main SURNAMES (in caps) with your signature. Some mail programs will do it
      automatically if you select it.
      We believe this will facilitate and enhance our ancestor search.... who
      knows, even discovering an unexpected cousin!
      Those of you who haven't sent your SURNAMES and updated PEDIGREE CHARTS
      are again requested to do so.
      Please send to: PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS
      P O BOX 20339
      GREENVILLE, N.C. 27858-0339

      Keep those queries coming. G'nite all!
      Jewelle

      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
      McGLOHON etc, WINGATE

      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 11, 2010
        Jewelle,
        I thought that Theophilus/Offie Baker had a later birthday and he was the son of Bryant Baker.  Am I wrong?  Did you change your mind about that?
         Paula Baker

        Thomas Mann