Vacation Time?? Please read!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2002
      Blank Hello Group....
      Obviously... this needs repeating!!! ....again! :)

      Many of you belong to eMail Rootsweb Lists also ... and they DO require you
      to unsubscribe when you will be away. They do not have the WebMode/NoMail
      feature.... so remember that we do and let me know, then your mailbox won't overflow
      and cause 'bouncing' when you are away. Thank you!

      "Hello Group,

      A gentle reminder again!

      Remember to notify me, PRIVATELY, when you will be away ... vacation
      time... business ... health etc. and your expected return.

      I will place you on WebMode/NoMail, which means you will receive NO
      mail but will still remain a member and be able to post whenever you desire.
      This way, your mailbox won't overflow.

      YahooGroups policy is whenever a member has 'bouncing messages', they are
      removed from our Membership and placed on a 'Bouncing List'.

      Summer of 1999, we had to change our Open Posting Policy to Only
      Members Can Post in order to eliminate unwanted SPAM. I want you to be
      able to post anytime you desire.... but if you're 'bouncing' ... you'll be
      unable to do so.

      While you are on WebMode/NoMail, you can always keep updated by visiting our
      Archives, which are Open To The Public., URL below.

      I will appreciate your cooperation. Thank you."

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Complete SURNAMES:
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Harper, Harrington, Harris, Heath, Hollyman(all sp), JACKSON, Johnson,
      Jones, Letchworth, Manning, McGLOHON(all sp), McGOWAN, McKeel, Mills,
      Worthington, +++