Attention Bill Kittrell (sorry if I spelled it wrong)

  • Rea11bak2gen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2002
      Paula Baker wanted me to give you directions to the Howard Cemetery where
      there are some Bakers buried. It is located on highway 222 between Fountain
      and Saratoga. It is on the right coming from Fountain, near the road, after
      you pass by Aspen Grove Church Road. It is a fairly large cemetery with tree
      and lots of undergrowth. At the front the Baker section is cleaned off, and
      in the winter time you can see the large Howard stones through the
      undergrowth, but this time of year they are not visible.It is just a short
      distance over the Greene County line in Wilson Co.

      Betty Reason
      Edgecombe Genealogical Society
      Surnames: Baker, Grizzard, Hobbs, Webb, Pittman, Walston, Harrell
      Surnames: Reason, Cook, Mooring, Teachey, Carraway.

      Their seed shall remain forever and their glory shall not be blotted out.
      Their bodies may be buried in peace, but their names liveth forevermore.