Re: [genpcncfir] pollard grave's

  • Elizabeth Roebuck
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
      who are you looking for? I have done graves in the Bethel area. Its on
      Rootsweb and I have about 400 more to add to the list. The site is Gone But
      Not Forgotten
      Annette

    • PatsyEric@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
        enoch pollard and cynthia pollard
        i have checked all sites i can find
        the pollard on package road are there kin
        but couldn't check because of weeds
        yes i have checkes the pcpr and
        wonder when bill is going to add all of the sites he haspatsy