Re: [genpcncfir] pollard grave's

  • PatsyEric@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 7:48 AM
      enoch pollard and cynthia pollard
      i have checked all sites i can find
      the pollard on package road are there kin
      but couldn't check because of weeds
      yes i have checkes the pcpr and
      wonder when bill is going to add all of the sites he haspatsy

    • Elizabeth Roebuck
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 1:23 PM
        who are you looking for? I have done graves in the Bethel area. Its on
        Rootsweb and I have about 400 more to add to the list. The site is Gone But
        Not Forgotten
        Annette