Re: [genpcncfir] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2002
      I'd say it worked:)

      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: "S DESANTO" <ssdesanto@...>
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [genpcncfir] (unknown)
      Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:52:55 -0500

      This is a test message to see if I can post on here again. Sam DeSanto

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC
      and COLE, NORMAN, WHITE, SUTTON AND OTHERS in SC, GA, an

    • S DESANTO
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2002
        Thank heavens Paula since I've been deprived from the group since Sat.!!! I
        had a horrible computer crash. Everything on my system was wiped clean! If
        I ask questions over again it is because I have no print out of what might
        of been told to me. Sorry group. Please bear with me. I have lost all of
        my e-mail addresses. If you have contacted me before please do so again
        with your addresses so I can save them in my new address book. Sorry again
        for the inconvenience!!! Sam DeSanto

        >From: "Paula Baker" <paulabaker69@...>
        >To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] (unknown)