Leggett Family History

  • Robert L. Capps
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      Just found this out from The Weekly Hearld my newspaper from
      Robinsonville, N.C.

      A new book on the Leggett Family History can be found at the
      Robersonville Public Library and at Martin Memorial Library in
      Williamston, N.C.

      Edward Andrews has complied the history of the Leggett's and also will
      soon have the history of the Andrews family completed.

      So if anyone is interested check out these two libraries.

      Marilyn