Fwd: PCFR and genpcncfir administrators:)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2002
      Please help Martha subscribe to both the genpcncfir and the PCFR lists. She
      is having problems subscribing. Her correct email address is below:) She
      subscribed to one of the lists and gave an incorrect email address.

      Dear Paula,

      Thank you for your prompt reply to my e-mail. Sorry for the mess up with the
      address. Yes, I would like to be on both lists.
      My correct e-mail address: mgmorton@...

      Thank you so much for taking the time to help me.

      Sincerely,

      Martha Gay MORTON
      3761 Blue Ridge Road
      West Palm Beach, Fl 33406