NC Southern Claims Commission Update 3/17

  • BJMarkland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2002
      I have added the following counties to the web page (and sent Mike the file
      for conversion to text for NC-GenWeb):

      Chatham
      Cherokee
      Chowan
      Clay
      Cleveland
      Craven
      Cumberland
      Currituck
      Dare
      Davidson
      Davie
      Duplin
      Edgecombe

      The site URL is:

      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~familyinformation/

      The next counties on the list are: Forysth, Franklin, Gaston, & Gates.
      Also, I am going to get to the Carter county, TN records and the VA NCNR
      counties when NC is finished. Be patient <grin>.

      As usual, feel free to share this with anyone you feel may be interested.

      Best of wishes,

      Billy