Re: [genpcncfir] Enos Norville and family

  • beavers
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2002
      Jo Wells, I am answering your message about the Norville family. My gggrandfater married an Easter Norville from Edgecombe CO, North Carolina, his name was William Moore. Easter inherited land from her father at his death and William Moore inherited land from his father William Moore Sr. They sold the land and and they moved from Pitt County, N.C. to Haywood County, Tennessee. We have found records of them being in Haywood Co. Tenn. area in l838 and buying land. Along with them were other Norville's , also the name Kale is among those and they have married into the Moore family. I have done extensive courthouse research in the Haywood County, Tennessee and have info about all three of the families of Moore, Norville, Kale. I gave a book that was published by Marcine Fritz to the library in Pitt County, in Greeenville, North Carolina, the book is intitled "WILLIAM MOORE AND HIS DECENDENTS''. I did much of the research on those families in Tennesse and met so many of them personally and enjoyed knowing them. My work was done in the early l970's and so many of them have since passed away. We still have family in Haywood and Crockett Counties in Tennessee.
      Am also finding some decendents in the Pitt, Edgecomb and Wilson Counties in N.C. Hope you can locate the book I am talking about in library there in Greenville. Think our families could connect. Elizabeth (Moore) Beavers, 2l28 Lake James Drive, Waco, Texas 76710 ( 254-772-6255) Or Cel Phone (254-716-7191) e-mail address Beavers@... Message -----