Re: [genpcncfir] Linda Harris, Diggin'for Roots Lanier

  • Linda F. Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2002
      i am sorry i can not help you at the present time. i have quite a bit of
      lanier info, entered but lost it when my puter crashed. i will be
      reentering the info but it will take a long time as it was quite a large
      file.
      Linda Harris
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~digginforroots/index.htm
      Researching in NC (northeastern) and PA York and dauphin co)