NC Southern Claims Commission Update 3/6/02

  • BJMarkland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 10:03 PM
      I have added the claimants from the following NC counties to the database:

      Caldwell
      Camden
      Carteret
      Catawba

      That is an additional 115 or so names. Hopefully, next week I can get
      Chatham, Cherokee, Chowan, Clay, Cleveland and maybe Craven counties.

      The site URL is:

      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~familyinformation/

      with a direct link on the main index page to the information. If for some
      reason that link quits working, click on Transcripts, then History, and it
      will be near the top of the page.

      As usual, feel free to share this information with anyone who you feel may be
      interested in it.

      Best of wishes,

      Billy