WebSite down Monday

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2002
      Sorry Group...
      YahooGroups probably did not have time to notify me to alert you
      that they would be 'down' Monday 4 March ... for maintenance.
      I hope no one was inconvenienced.

      Keep your queries and responses coming. You're ALL doing a great
      job of helping one another. I appreciate your generosity in sharing.

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      BAKER, Barrow, BEAMAN, BLOUNT, BONNER, Bours, Braxton, CANNON, Carraway,
      Harper, Harrington, Harris, Heath, Hollyman (all sp), JACKSON, Johnson,
      Worthington, plus ++++