Re: [genpcncfir] Lanier?

  • HUBCAPTG@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 4 10:57 AM
      Thanks for that, but unfortunately, although they are the right names and
      dates...children etc...there is no proof that Ezekiel Shadrack and my
      Shadrack are one in the same. My Shadrack was probably born prior to 1800 in
      NC, but he lived in Washington co., Ga. after at least 1812, and I've found a
      newspaper excert for the sale of his father's (the late Shadrack Perry of
      Washington county) belongings. I passed all my info. on to some other people
      working on the Perry lines, and they "assumed" much...but have offered no
      proof. It would be nice if this were the correct person...but I don't think
      it is.

      but thanks very much anyway.
      Trisha Green
    • Alan & Ginni
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 4 11:54 PM
        Trisha,
        I to am trying to validate Mary Perry. Not sure which one u are looking
        for? But did find on rootsweb;
        Mary Perry b,1795 Martin Co. NC m.
        Robert Lanier 17 Feb. 1825
        Father: Noah Perry
        Mother Milly Crocker.
        Not sure of the source?, just another lead?
        Ginni
      • HUBCAPTG@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 5 4:44 PM
          Will print and keep, but am as much in the dark here as you...(and I thought
          Perry would be an easy name! HA)
          Trisha
        • Robert L. Capps
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 5 6:21 PM
            Ginni

            On the site I found for you the other night, here is a list of the Perry's from that site....Who are you looking for?

            Marilyn

            http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=SHOW&db=laura47&recno=48122
            According to the information on this site, Mary Perry was his wife in 1825 and he married Mary Campbell in 1826.

            Does this help.

            Marilyn

            Here's the information showing Robert marrying Mary Perry.

            Buckmaster, Holmes, Lanier & Thurber Family Tree

            Entries: 65996 Updated: Mon Mar 4 08:19:40 2002 Contact: Laura Buckmaster <buck@...>

            Index | Download GEDCOM | Add Post-em

            ID: I8961
            Name: Mary PERRY
            Sex: F
            Birth: 1795 in Martin County, North Carolina
            Death: bef 1870

            Marriage 1 Robert LANIER b: 1786 in Martin County, North Carolina

            Married: 1825 in North Carolina

            Buckmaster, Holmes, Lanier & Thurber Family Tree

            Entries: 65996 Updated: Mon Mar 4 08:19:40 2002 Contact: Laura Buckmaster <buck@...>

            Enter surname OR surname, given to find:

            No Surname < A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z >

            PERRY
            PERRY
            PERRY
            PERRY, Ambra Lee
            PERRY, Andrew Joseph
            PERRY, Ann Marie
            PERRY, Anna Maria
            PERRY, Birdie
            PERRY, Bobby Dean
            PERRY, Bobby Dean
            PERRY, Catherine Linton b: 21 Dec 1892 in Madison, Florida d: 7 Nov 1918 in Madison, Florida
            PERRY, Charlotte Louise
            PERRY, Donald Avant
            PERRY, Douglas Leslie
            PERRY, Eliza
            PERRY, Elton
            PERRY, Frank L'Engle Bowden b: 23 Jan 1901 in Jacksonville, Florida d: 24 Aug 1901
            PERRY, Franklin
            PERRY, Georgia Lucinda b: 28 Oct 1912 d: 7 Mar 1993 in Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas
            PERRY, Hannah b: 13 Apr 1728 in Westerly, Washington County, Rhode Island d: 5 Nov 1795
            PERRY, Henrietta
            PERRY, Homer
            PERRY, Hubert
            PERRY, James b: 10 Dec 1826 d: 23 Oct 1887 in Gilbird's Cemetery, Elkhorn Township, Brown County, Illinois
            PERRY, James Howard
            PERRY, Jann
            PERRY, Jason Eric
            PERRY, Jeptha
            PERRY, Jeptha Lanier
            PERRY, Joseph Donald
            PERRY, Josephine
            PERRY, Joshua
            PERRY, Joyce
            PERRY, Julia b: abt 1835 in Early County, Georgia d: abt 1862 in Early County, Georgia
            PERRY, Kevin
            PERRY, Lattie
            PERRY, Laura Judson b: 27 Jan 1886 d: 9 Mar 1971 in Albany, Dougherty County, Georgia
            PERRY, Laura Kay
            PERRY, Mary b: 1795 in Martin County, North Carolina d: bef 1870
            PERRY, Mary Florence b: 10 May 1929 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 29 Oct 1970 in Fayette County,
            Alabama
            PERRY, Mathias b: 22 Dec 1812 in Putnam County, Georgia d: 21 May 1871 in Bibb County, Alabama
            PERRY, Michael "Mike" Wiley
            PERRY, Mollie Lanier
            PERRY, Molly Gail
            PERRY, Nancy Ann b: 16 Aug 1810 in Laurens County, Georgia d: 7 Dec 1847 in Early County, Georgia
            PERRY, Oliver Hazard
            PERRY, Pamela Lynn
            PERRY, Paul Colson
            PERRY, Pearl
            PERRY, Rebecca b: 26 Aug 1812 in Tennessee d: 30 Mar 1895 in Brown County, Illinois
            PERRY, Roza Lynn Nanette
            PERRY, Ruth b: 30 Apr 1919 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 3 Apr 1995 in Brilliant, Marion County, Alabama
            PERRY, Sandra J.
            PERRY, Sarah Lanier
            PERRY, Sarah M.
            PERRY, Steven Davis
            PERRY, Susan
            PERRY, Susan Emma Dora b: 19 Nov 1887 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 23 Aug 1954
            PERRY, Thomas Clarence
            PERRY, Thomas Logan
            PERRY, Thomas Wiley b: 16 Dec 1876 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 6 Jun 1943 in Fayette County, Alabama
            PERRY, Violet
            PERRY, William "Bill"
            PERRYMAN, Daisy Alice b: 9 Sep 1892 in Tyler County, Texas d: 11 Mar 1965 in Jasper, Jasper County,
            Texas
            PERRYMAN, Frances Jean
            PERRYMAN, Lovice
            PERRYMAN, Matthew John b: 3 Sep 1858 in Town Bluff, Tyler County, Texas d: 29 Dec 1931 in Spurger,
            Tyler County, Texas
            PERSONS, Ellie b: 14 Jun 1891 d: 24 May 1966 in DeKalb, Kemper County, Mississippi
            PERSONS, Jimmie Hopper b: 20 Dec 1892 in Scooba, Mississippi d: 3 Sep 1977 in West Point, Clay County,
            Mississippi
            PERT, Alice Madelyn
            PERT, David M.
            PERVIS, Precullia Ann b: 1824 in Mississippi d: 10 Aug 1859 in Nacogdoches County, Texas
            PETERS
            PETERS, Anna d: in Seamans Cemetery (near Chester, Tyler County, Texas)
            PETERS, Elizabeth b: 3 Feb 1807 in Tennessee d: 6 Feb 1841 in Indiana
            PETERS, Gerald L. b: abt 1852 in Tyler County, Texas
            PETERS, Hannah
            PETERS, Isaac W. b: 23 Mar 1831 d: 3 Oct 1900 in Tyler County, Texas
            PETERS, Isaac Washington b: 23 Mar 1831 d: 5 Oct 1900 in Tyler County, Texas
            PETERS, Isaac Washington b: 12 Aug 1874 in Tyler County, Texas d: 24 Oct 1879 in Tyler County, Texas
            PETERS, J. R. b: 17 Jun 1849 d: 12 Mar 1932
            PETERS, Jackie Ann
            PETERS, James B. b: abt 1860
            PETERS, Joseph
            PETERS, Joseph
            PETERS, Joseph Hilliard b: 31 Dec 1855 in Tyler County, Texas d: 20 Jan 1933 in Tyler County, Texas
            PETERS, Lucinda
            PETERS, Lucinda b: 12 May 1875 in Tyler County, Texas d: 27 May 1921 in Tyler County, Texas
            PETERS, Martha L.
            PETERS, Olive J. b: 1 Jan 1858 in Tyler County, Texas d: 1 May 1943 in Tyler County, Texas
            PETERS, Rebecca b: 5 May 1888 d: 28 Apr 1907
            PETERS, Robert
            PETERS, Sarah b: abt 1863
            PETERS, Sarah Smith
            PETERS, Thomas
            PETERS, W. C.
            PETERS, William b: 1884
            PETERS, William J. b: 19 Jul 1887 in Tyler County, Texas d: 19 Jun 1942 in Chester, Tyler County, Texas
            PETERSON
            PETERSON
            PETERSON, Betty Mae

            Search Ancestry Search AWT Join Ancestry.com Today!

            About Us | Contact Us | Affiliate Program | Privacy Statement
            Copyright © 1998- 2002 , MyFamily.com Inc. and its subsidiaries
            All use and access to Ancestry.com subject to license

            Alan & Ginni wrote:

            > Hello Group,
            > This is my first posting to the group at large.
            > I need help in verifying a marriage between Robert Lanier 1786-1870 and Mary Elizabeth Ann Campbell. Most sites state that he was married to Mary Perry. Then up popped another name> She was born in Pitt and married in Pitt? I have asked a member direct, and wasn't answered? So maybe someone out there has an answer?
            > I also a bits of information on some of the families in Pitt, most are directly related. Whitehurst, Wynn, Tripp, Tyson, Rogers, Clark, Cherry, Peel.
            > Seems like I go in fifty direction at one time. What I have I would be more than happy to share.
            > Thanks for the help,
            > Ginni
            > Virginia J.Curtis
            >
            > SEARCHING & RESEARCHING: North Carolina:CLARK/LANIER/WYNN/PEEL/ROGERS/+
            > Cullipher/Tyson/Joyner/Nichols/Cherry/Whitehurst/Harris/Davenport
            > Cayton/Maiden/Beach/McKeel/+++
            >
            > Michigan:CURTIS/PREBISH/PRZYBYCZ/PAZIK/HEPPNER/+++

            > We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic group if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research in Pitt and all Eastern North Carolina counties.

          • Alan & Ginni
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 6 12:33 AM
              I emailed her, quote! I got ALL my information from "Lanier book by Louise
              Ingersoll!!!!!! and can't help u
            • Alan & Ginni
              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 6 12:42 AM
                Marilyn,
                go and look up message from Deborah Barnes, 7212? Correct names wrong yrs.
                Wonder how many Robert Laniers and Mary Perry there are?
                thanks for the help
                Ginni