Re: [genpcncfir] Lanier?

  • Deborah Barnes
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 4 5:58 AM
      There is more but I thought I would see if this is what you are looking for
      if it is let me know and I will print out what else is there and send it to
      you. I love researching my family tree and have found out alot about them
      since I've started, everyone is so good tolook up things for you and share
      what they have.

      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 4 10:57 AM
        Thanks for that, but unfortunately, although they are the right names and
        dates...children etc...there is no proof that Ezekiel Shadrack and my
        Shadrack are one in the same. My Shadrack was probably born prior to 1800 in
        NC, but he lived in Washington co., Ga. after at least 1812, and I've found a
        newspaper excert for the sale of his father's (the late Shadrack Perry of
        Washington county) belongings. I passed all my info. on to some other people
        working on the Perry lines, and they "assumed" much...but have offered no
        proof. It would be nice if this were the correct person...but I don't think
        it is.

        but thanks very much anyway.
        Trisha Green
      • Alan & Ginni
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 4 11:54 PM
          Trisha,
          I to am trying to validate Mary Perry. Not sure which one u are looking
          for? But did find on rootsweb;
          Mary Perry b,1795 Martin Co. NC m.
          Robert Lanier 17 Feb. 1825
          Father: Noah Perry
          Mother Milly Crocker.
          Not sure of the source?, just another lead?
          Ginni
        • HUBCAPTG@aol.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 5 4:44 PM
            Will print and keep, but am as much in the dark here as you...(and I thought
            Perry would be an easy name! HA)
            Trisha
          • Robert L. Capps
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 5 6:21 PM
              Ginni

              On the site I found for you the other night, here is a list of the Perry's from that site....Who are you looking for?

              Marilyn

              http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=SHOW&db=laura47&recno=48122
              According to the information on this site, Mary Perry was his wife in 1825 and he married Mary Campbell in 1826.

              Does this help.

              Marilyn

              Here's the information showing Robert marrying Mary Perry.

              Buckmaster, Holmes, Lanier & Thurber Family Tree

              Entries: 65996 Updated: Mon Mar 4 08:19:40 2002 Contact: Laura Buckmaster <buck@...>

              Index | Download GEDCOM | Add Post-em

              ID: I8961
              Name: Mary PERRY
              Sex: F
              Birth: 1795 in Martin County, North Carolina
              Death: bef 1870

              Marriage 1 Robert LANIER b: 1786 in Martin County, North Carolina

              Married: 1825 in North Carolina

              Buckmaster, Holmes, Lanier & Thurber Family Tree

              Entries: 65996 Updated: Mon Mar 4 08:19:40 2002 Contact: Laura Buckmaster <buck@...>

              Enter surname OR surname, given to find:

              No Surname < A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z >

              PERRY
              PERRY
              PERRY
              PERRY, Ambra Lee
              PERRY, Andrew Joseph
              PERRY, Ann Marie
              PERRY, Anna Maria
              PERRY, Birdie
              PERRY, Bobby Dean
              PERRY, Bobby Dean
              PERRY, Catherine Linton b: 21 Dec 1892 in Madison, Florida d: 7 Nov 1918 in Madison, Florida
              PERRY, Charlotte Louise
              PERRY, Donald Avant
              PERRY, Douglas Leslie
              PERRY, Eliza
              PERRY, Elton
              PERRY, Frank L'Engle Bowden b: 23 Jan 1901 in Jacksonville, Florida d: 24 Aug 1901
              PERRY, Franklin
              PERRY, Georgia Lucinda b: 28 Oct 1912 d: 7 Mar 1993 in Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas
              PERRY, Hannah b: 13 Apr 1728 in Westerly, Washington County, Rhode Island d: 5 Nov 1795
              PERRY, Henrietta
              PERRY, Homer
              PERRY, Hubert
              PERRY, James b: 10 Dec 1826 d: 23 Oct 1887 in Gilbird's Cemetery, Elkhorn Township, Brown County, Illinois
              PERRY, James Howard
              PERRY, Jann
              PERRY, Jason Eric
              PERRY, Jeptha
              PERRY, Jeptha Lanier
              PERRY, Joseph Donald
              PERRY, Josephine
              PERRY, Joshua
              PERRY, Joyce
              PERRY, Julia b: abt 1835 in Early County, Georgia d: abt 1862 in Early County, Georgia
              PERRY, Kevin
              PERRY, Lattie
              PERRY, Laura Judson b: 27 Jan 1886 d: 9 Mar 1971 in Albany, Dougherty County, Georgia
              PERRY, Laura Kay
              PERRY, Mary b: 1795 in Martin County, North Carolina d: bef 1870
              PERRY, Mary Florence b: 10 May 1929 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 29 Oct 1970 in Fayette County,
              Alabama
              PERRY, Mathias b: 22 Dec 1812 in Putnam County, Georgia d: 21 May 1871 in Bibb County, Alabama
              PERRY, Michael "Mike" Wiley
              PERRY, Mollie Lanier
              PERRY, Molly Gail
              PERRY, Nancy Ann b: 16 Aug 1810 in Laurens County, Georgia d: 7 Dec 1847 in Early County, Georgia
              PERRY, Oliver Hazard
              PERRY, Pamela Lynn
              PERRY, Paul Colson
              PERRY, Pearl
              PERRY, Rebecca b: 26 Aug 1812 in Tennessee d: 30 Mar 1895 in Brown County, Illinois
              PERRY, Roza Lynn Nanette
              PERRY, Ruth b: 30 Apr 1919 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 3 Apr 1995 in Brilliant, Marion County, Alabama
              PERRY, Sandra J.
              PERRY, Sarah Lanier
              PERRY, Sarah M.
              PERRY, Steven Davis
              PERRY, Susan
              PERRY, Susan Emma Dora b: 19 Nov 1887 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 23 Aug 1954
              PERRY, Thomas Clarence
              PERRY, Thomas Logan
              PERRY, Thomas Wiley b: 16 Dec 1876 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 6 Jun 1943 in Fayette County, Alabama
              PERRY, Violet
              PERRY, William "Bill"
              PERRYMAN, Daisy Alice b: 9 Sep 1892 in Tyler County, Texas d: 11 Mar 1965 in Jasper, Jasper County,
              Texas
              PERRYMAN, Frances Jean
              PERRYMAN, Lovice
              PERRYMAN, Matthew John b: 3 Sep 1858 in Town Bluff, Tyler County, Texas d: 29 Dec 1931 in Spurger,
              Tyler County, Texas
              PERSONS, Ellie b: 14 Jun 1891 d: 24 May 1966 in DeKalb, Kemper County, Mississippi
              PERSONS, Jimmie Hopper b: 20 Dec 1892 in Scooba, Mississippi d: 3 Sep 1977 in West Point, Clay County,
              Mississippi
              PERT, Alice Madelyn
              PERT, David M.
              PERVIS, Precullia Ann b: 1824 in Mississippi d: 10 Aug 1859 in Nacogdoches County, Texas
              PETERS
              PETERS, Anna d: in Seamans Cemetery (near Chester, Tyler County, Texas)
              PETERS, Elizabeth b: 3 Feb 1807 in Tennessee d: 6 Feb 1841 in Indiana
              PETERS, Gerald L. b: abt 1852 in Tyler County, Texas
              PETERS, Hannah
              PETERS, Isaac W. b: 23 Mar 1831 d: 3 Oct 1900 in Tyler County, Texas
              PETERS, Isaac Washington b: 23 Mar 1831 d: 5 Oct 1900 in Tyler County, Texas
              PETERS, Isaac Washington b: 12 Aug 1874 in Tyler County, Texas d: 24 Oct 1879 in Tyler County, Texas
              PETERS, J. R. b: 17 Jun 1849 d: 12 Mar 1932
              PETERS, Jackie Ann
              PETERS, James B. b: abt 1860
              PETERS, Joseph
              PETERS, Joseph
              PETERS, Joseph Hilliard b: 31 Dec 1855 in Tyler County, Texas d: 20 Jan 1933 in Tyler County, Texas
              PETERS, Lucinda
              PETERS, Lucinda b: 12 May 1875 in Tyler County, Texas d: 27 May 1921 in Tyler County, Texas
              PETERS, Martha L.
              PETERS, Olive J. b: 1 Jan 1858 in Tyler County, Texas d: 1 May 1943 in Tyler County, Texas
              PETERS, Rebecca b: 5 May 1888 d: 28 Apr 1907
              PETERS, Robert
              PETERS, Sarah b: abt 1863
              PETERS, Sarah Smith
              PETERS, Thomas
              PETERS, W. C.
              PETERS, William b: 1884
              PETERS, William J. b: 19 Jul 1887 in Tyler County, Texas d: 19 Jun 1942 in Chester, Tyler County, Texas
              PETERSON
              PETERSON
              PETERSON, Betty Mae

              Search Ancestry Search AWT Join Ancestry.com Today!

              About Us | Contact Us | Affiliate Program | Privacy Statement
              Copyright © 1998- 2002 , MyFamily.com Inc. and its subsidiaries
              All use and access to Ancestry.com subject to license

              Alan & Ginni wrote:

              > Hello Group,
              > This is my first posting to the group at large.
              > I need help in verifying a marriage between Robert Lanier 1786-1870 and Mary Elizabeth Ann Campbell. Most sites state that he was married to Mary Perry. Then up popped another name> She was born in Pitt and married in Pitt? I have asked a member direct, and wasn't answered? So maybe someone out there has an answer?
              > I also a bits of information on some of the families in Pitt, most are directly related. Whitehurst, Wynn, Tripp, Tyson, Rogers, Clark, Cherry, Peel.
              > Seems like I go in fifty direction at one time. What I have I would be more than happy to share.
              > Thanks for the help,
              > Ginni
              > Virginia J.Curtis
              >
              > SEARCHING & RESEARCHING: North Carolina:CLARK/LANIER/WYNN/PEEL/ROGERS/+
              > Cullipher/Tyson/Joyner/Nichols/Cherry/Whitehurst/Harris/Davenport
              > Cayton/Maiden/Beach/McKeel/+++
              >
              > Michigan:CURTIS/PREBISH/PRZYBYCZ/PAZIK/HEPPNER/+++

              > We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic group if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research in Pitt and all Eastern North Carolina counties.

            • Alan & Ginni
              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 6 12:33 AM
                I emailed her, quote! I got ALL my information from "Lanier book by Louise
                Ingersoll!!!!!! and can't help u
              • Alan & Ginni
                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 6 12:42 AM
                  Marilyn,
                  go and look up message from Deborah Barnes, 7212? Correct names wrong yrs.
                  Wonder how many Robert Laniers and Mary Perry there are?
                  thanks for the help
                  Ginni