Southern Claims Commission Update 3/2

  • BJMarkland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      I have added the names of people filing claims to the Southern Claims
      Commission to the existing database from the following counties:

      Beaufort
      Bertie
      Bladen
      Brunswick
      Buncombe
      Burke
      Cabarrus

      This was only approximately 60 names. The next update will include:

      Caldwell, Camden, Carteret, Catawba and maybe Chatham

      As always, feel free to share this information to any you may feel that be
      interested. Also, a straight text version is at NC GenWeb, courtesy of Mike
      Deloach. The current update there will be lagging a couple days as I forgot
      to send it to Mike sooner.
      The URLs are:

      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~familyinformation/
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/nc/ncstate.htm