Re: [genpcncfir] Lanier?

  • Alan & Ginni
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 2, 2002
      Marilyn,
      LDS has Mary Perry listed as mother of all children, This is the third site
      I have seen the Campbell name. If it's Campbell there is no line to the
      Perry. a new direction of the Campbell family is in order? How do I get a
      copy of the marriage lines? Or how do I verify it?
      Did u rec. the census (3) two for Baldy Wynn and one for John Clark? is
      your email cox.net?
      Ginni
    • Robert L. Capps
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 3, 2002
        Ginni,

        you have to make sure its robertlcapps@... *(take the old one out of your address book)

        Marilyn

      • HUBCAPTG@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 3, 2002
          I hate to reply to the whole list, but...since I got everybody else's
          query...does anyone have parents for Mary Perry...I'm still looking for
          family of Shadrack Perry who lived in Pitt county at least in 1790...gone by
          1800...to Ga...Washington county.
          had one son named Shadrack jr., James, (who was older)...and some
          relationship, (uncle, father...) to William Perry...who married Sarah Barber.

          thanks,
          Trisha Green
          hubcaptg@...
        • Deborah Barnes
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 4, 2002
            I don't know if this will help you or not, but I found this and thought I
            would share with you...
            ID:115671147
            Name: Ezekiel Shadrack Perry
            Sex: M
            Birth: 1800
            Death: 13 Jun 1844 in Alabama
            Burial: Jun 1844
            Change Date: 13 Jan 2000
            Note: Ancestral File No : WHD6-KX

            Father: Ezekiel S. Perry
            b: Abt 1724 inPerquimans, NC
            Mother: Sarah Eason
            B: 1724 in Perquimans, NC

            Marriage: Elizabeth Douglass
            b: 18 Sept 1801
            Marrie: 5 Dec 1824

            children:
            1. John Junius Perry
            Mary Ann Perry
            Oliver Hazzard Perry
            Virginia Perry
            Daniel McDouglald Perry
            Louisa Perry

            I hate to reply to the whole list, but...since I got everybody else's
            query...does anyone have parents for Mary Perry...I'm still looking for
            family of Shadrack Perry who lived in Pitt county at least in 1790...gone by

            1800...to Ga...Washington county.
            had one son named Shadrack jr., James, (who was older)...and some
            relationship, (uncle, father...) to William Perry...who married Sarah Barber

            thanks,
            Trisha Green
            hubcaptg@...

            FREE COLLEGE MONEY
            CLICK HERE to search
            600,000 scholarships!
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/iZp8OC/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/ymOolB/TM

          • Deborah Barnes
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 4, 2002
              There is more but I thought I would see if this is what you are looking for
              if it is let me know and I will print out what else is there and send it to
              you. I love researching my family tree and have found out alot about them
              since I've started, everyone is so good tolook up things for you and share
              what they have.

              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 4, 2002
                Thanks for that, but unfortunately, although they are the right names and
                dates...children etc...there is no proof that Ezekiel Shadrack and my
                Shadrack are one in the same. My Shadrack was probably born prior to 1800 in
                NC, but he lived in Washington co., Ga. after at least 1812, and I've found a
                newspaper excert for the sale of his father's (the late Shadrack Perry of
                Washington county) belongings. I passed all my info. on to some other people
                working on the Perry lines, and they "assumed" much...but have offered no
                proof. It would be nice if this were the correct person...but I don't think
                it is.

                but thanks very much anyway.
                Trisha Green
              • Alan & Ginni
                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 4, 2002
                  Trisha,
                  I to am trying to validate Mary Perry. Not sure which one u are looking
                  for? But did find on rootsweb;
                  Mary Perry b,1795 Martin Co. NC m.
                  Robert Lanier 17 Feb. 1825
                  Father: Noah Perry
                  Mother Milly Crocker.
                  Not sure of the source?, just another lead?
                  Ginni
                • HUBCAPTG@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Mar 5, 2002
                    Will print and keep, but am as much in the dark here as you...(and I thought
                    Perry would be an easy name! HA)
                    Trisha
                  • Robert L. Capps
                    Message 9 of 19 , Mar 5, 2002
                      Ginni

                      On the site I found for you the other night, here is a list of the Perry's from that site....Who are you looking for?

                      Marilyn

                      http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=SHOW&db=laura47&recno=48122
                      According to the information on this site, Mary Perry was his wife in 1825 and he married Mary Campbell in 1826.

                      Does this help.

                      Marilyn

                      Here's the information showing Robert marrying Mary Perry.

                      Buckmaster, Holmes, Lanier & Thurber Family Tree

                      Entries: 65996 Updated: Mon Mar 4 08:19:40 2002 Contact: Laura Buckmaster <buck@...>

                      Index | Download GEDCOM | Add Post-em

                      ID: I8961
                      Name: Mary PERRY
                      Sex: F
                      Birth: 1795 in Martin County, North Carolina
                      Death: bef 1870

                      Marriage 1 Robert LANIER b: 1786 in Martin County, North Carolina

                      Married: 1825 in North Carolina

                      Buckmaster, Holmes, Lanier & Thurber Family Tree

                      Entries: 65996 Updated: Mon Mar 4 08:19:40 2002 Contact: Laura Buckmaster <buck@...>

                      Enter surname OR surname, given to find:

                      No Surname < A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z >

                      PERRY
                      PERRY
                      PERRY
                      PERRY, Ambra Lee
                      PERRY, Andrew Joseph
                      PERRY, Ann Marie
                      PERRY, Anna Maria
                      PERRY, Birdie
                      PERRY, Bobby Dean
                      PERRY, Bobby Dean
                      PERRY, Catherine Linton b: 21 Dec 1892 in Madison, Florida d: 7 Nov 1918 in Madison, Florida
                      PERRY, Charlotte Louise
                      PERRY, Donald Avant
                      PERRY, Douglas Leslie
                      PERRY, Eliza
                      PERRY, Elton
                      PERRY, Frank L'Engle Bowden b: 23 Jan 1901 in Jacksonville, Florida d: 24 Aug 1901
                      PERRY, Franklin
                      PERRY, Georgia Lucinda b: 28 Oct 1912 d: 7 Mar 1993 in Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas
                      PERRY, Hannah b: 13 Apr 1728 in Westerly, Washington County, Rhode Island d: 5 Nov 1795
                      PERRY, Henrietta
                      PERRY, Homer
                      PERRY, Hubert
                      PERRY, James b: 10 Dec 1826 d: 23 Oct 1887 in Gilbird's Cemetery, Elkhorn Township, Brown County, Illinois
                      PERRY, James Howard
                      PERRY, Jann
                      PERRY, Jason Eric
                      PERRY, Jeptha
                      PERRY, Jeptha Lanier
                      PERRY, Joseph Donald
                      PERRY, Josephine
                      PERRY, Joshua
                      PERRY, Joyce
                      PERRY, Julia b: abt 1835 in Early County, Georgia d: abt 1862 in Early County, Georgia
                      PERRY, Kevin
                      PERRY, Lattie
                      PERRY, Laura Judson b: 27 Jan 1886 d: 9 Mar 1971 in Albany, Dougherty County, Georgia
                      PERRY, Laura Kay
                      PERRY, Mary b: 1795 in Martin County, North Carolina d: bef 1870
                      PERRY, Mary Florence b: 10 May 1929 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 29 Oct 1970 in Fayette County,
                      Alabama
                      PERRY, Mathias b: 22 Dec 1812 in Putnam County, Georgia d: 21 May 1871 in Bibb County, Alabama
                      PERRY, Michael "Mike" Wiley
                      PERRY, Mollie Lanier
                      PERRY, Molly Gail
                      PERRY, Nancy Ann b: 16 Aug 1810 in Laurens County, Georgia d: 7 Dec 1847 in Early County, Georgia
                      PERRY, Oliver Hazard
                      PERRY, Pamela Lynn
                      PERRY, Paul Colson
                      PERRY, Pearl
                      PERRY, Rebecca b: 26 Aug 1812 in Tennessee d: 30 Mar 1895 in Brown County, Illinois
                      PERRY, Roza Lynn Nanette
                      PERRY, Ruth b: 30 Apr 1919 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 3 Apr 1995 in Brilliant, Marion County, Alabama
                      PERRY, Sandra J.
                      PERRY, Sarah Lanier
                      PERRY, Sarah M.
                      PERRY, Steven Davis
                      PERRY, Susan
                      PERRY, Susan Emma Dora b: 19 Nov 1887 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 23 Aug 1954
                      PERRY, Thomas Clarence
                      PERRY, Thomas Logan
                      PERRY, Thomas Wiley b: 16 Dec 1876 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 6 Jun 1943 in Fayette County, Alabama
                      PERRY, Violet
                      PERRY, William "Bill"
                      PERRYMAN, Daisy Alice b: 9 Sep 1892 in Tyler County, Texas d: 11 Mar 1965 in Jasper, Jasper County,
                      Texas
                      PERRYMAN, Frances Jean
                      PERRYMAN, Lovice
                      PERRYMAN, Matthew John b: 3 Sep 1858 in Town Bluff, Tyler County, Texas d: 29 Dec 1931 in Spurger,
                      Tyler County, Texas
                      PERSONS, Ellie b: 14 Jun 1891 d: 24 May 1966 in DeKalb, Kemper County, Mississippi
                      PERSONS, Jimmie Hopper b: 20 Dec 1892 in Scooba, Mississippi d: 3 Sep 1977 in West Point, Clay County,
                      Mississippi
                      PERT, Alice Madelyn
                      PERT, David M.
                      PERVIS, Precullia Ann b: 1824 in Mississippi d: 10 Aug 1859 in Nacogdoches County, Texas
                      PETERS
                      PETERS, Anna d: in Seamans Cemetery (near Chester, Tyler County, Texas)
                      PETERS, Elizabeth b: 3 Feb 1807 in Tennessee d: 6 Feb 1841 in Indiana
                      PETERS, Gerald L. b: abt 1852 in Tyler County, Texas
                      PETERS, Hannah
                      PETERS, Isaac W. b: 23 Mar 1831 d: 3 Oct 1900 in Tyler County, Texas
                      PETERS, Isaac Washington b: 23 Mar 1831 d: 5 Oct 1900 in Tyler County, Texas
                      PETERS, Isaac Washington b: 12 Aug 1874 in Tyler County, Texas d: 24 Oct 1879 in Tyler County, Texas
                      PETERS, J. R. b: 17 Jun 1849 d: 12 Mar 1932
                      PETERS, Jackie Ann
                      PETERS, James B. b: abt 1860
                      PETERS, Joseph
                      PETERS, Joseph
                      PETERS, Joseph Hilliard b: 31 Dec 1855 in Tyler County, Texas d: 20 Jan 1933 in Tyler County, Texas
                      PETERS, Lucinda
                      PETERS, Lucinda b: 12 May 1875 in Tyler County, Texas d: 27 May 1921 in Tyler County, Texas
                      PETERS, Martha L.
                      PETERS, Olive J. b: 1 Jan 1858 in Tyler County, Texas d: 1 May 1943 in Tyler County, Texas
                      PETERS, Rebecca b: 5 May 1888 d: 28 Apr 1907
                      PETERS, Robert
                      PETERS, Sarah b: abt 1863
                      PETERS, Sarah Smith
                      PETERS, Thomas
                      PETERS, W. C.
                      PETERS, William b: 1884
                      PETERS, William J. b: 19 Jul 1887 in Tyler County, Texas d: 19 Jun 1942 in Chester, Tyler County, Texas
                      PETERSON
                      PETERSON
                      PETERSON, Betty Mae

                      Search Ancestry Search AWT Join Ancestry.com Today!

                      About Us | Contact Us | Affiliate Program | Privacy Statement
                      Copyright © 1998- 2002 , MyFamily.com Inc. and its subsidiaries
                      All use and access to Ancestry.com subject to license

                      Message 10 of 19 , Mar 6, 2002
                        I emailed her, quote! I got ALL my information from "Lanier book by Louise
                        Ingersoll!!!!!! and can't help u
                      • Alan & Ginni
                        Message 11 of 19 , Mar 6, 2002
                          Marilyn,
                          go and look up message from Deborah Barnes, 7212? Correct names wrong yrs.
                          Wonder how many Robert Laniers and Mary Perry there are?
                          thanks for the help
                          Ginni