Re: [genpcncfir] Lanier?

  • Alan & Ginni
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 2, 2002
      Gil, just ck, it's under Ginni Southern Search.
      Ginni
    • Alan & Ginni
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 2, 2002
        Marilyn,
        LDS has Mary Perry listed as mother of all children, This is the third site
        I have seen the Campbell name. If it's Campbell there is no line to the
        Perry. a new direction of the Campbell family is in order? How do I get a
        copy of the marriage lines? Or how do I verify it?
        Did u rec. the census (3) two for Baldy Wynn and one for John Clark? is
        your email cox.net?
        Ginni
      • Robert L. Capps
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 3, 2002
          Ginni,

          you have to make sure its robertlcapps@... *(take the old one out of your address book)

          Marilyn

        • HUBCAPTG@aol.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 3, 2002
            I hate to reply to the whole list, but...since I got everybody else's
            query...does anyone have parents for Mary Perry...I'm still looking for
            family of Shadrack Perry who lived in Pitt county at least in 1790...gone by
            1800...to Ga...Washington county.
            had one son named Shadrack jr., James, (who was older)...and some
            relationship, (uncle, father...) to William Perry...who married Sarah Barber.

            thanks,
            Trisha Green
            hubcaptg@...
          • Deborah Barnes
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 4, 2002
              I don't know if this will help you or not, but I found this and thought I
              would share with you...
              ID:115671147
              Name: Ezekiel Shadrack Perry
              Sex: M
              Birth: 1800
              Death: 13 Jun 1844 in Alabama
              Burial: Jun 1844
              Change Date: 13 Jan 2000
              Note: Ancestral File No : WHD6-KX

              Father: Ezekiel S. Perry
              b: Abt 1724 inPerquimans, NC
              Mother: Sarah Eason
              B: 1724 in Perquimans, NC

              Marriage: Elizabeth Douglass
              b: 18 Sept 1801
              Marrie: 5 Dec 1824

              children:
              1. John Junius Perry
              Mary Ann Perry
              Oliver Hazzard Perry
              Virginia Perry
              Daniel McDouglald Perry
              Louisa Perry

              I hate to reply to the whole list, but...since I got everybody else's
              query...does anyone have parents for Mary Perry...I'm still looking for
              family of Shadrack Perry who lived in Pitt county at least in 1790...gone by

              1800...to Ga...Washington county.
              had one son named Shadrack jr., James, (who was older)...and some
              relationship, (uncle, father...) to William Perry...who married Sarah Barber

              thanks,
              Trisha Green
              hubcaptg@...

              FREE COLLEGE MONEY
              CLICK HERE to search
              600,000 scholarships!
              http://us.click.yahoo.com/iZp8OC/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/ymOolB/TM

            • Deborah Barnes
              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 4, 2002
                There is more but I thought I would see if this is what you are looking for
                if it is let me know and I will print out what else is there and send it to
                you. I love researching my family tree and have found out alot about them
                since I've started, everyone is so good tolook up things for you and share
                what they have.

                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 4, 2002
                  Thanks for that, but unfortunately, although they are the right names and
                  dates...children etc...there is no proof that Ezekiel Shadrack and my
                  Shadrack are one in the same. My Shadrack was probably born prior to 1800 in
                  NC, but he lived in Washington co., Ga. after at least 1812, and I've found a
                  newspaper excert for the sale of his father's (the late Shadrack Perry of
                  Washington county) belongings. I passed all my info. on to some other people
                  working on the Perry lines, and they "assumed" much...but have offered no
                  proof. It would be nice if this were the correct person...but I don't think
                  it is.

                  but thanks very much anyway.
                  Trisha Green
                • Alan & Ginni
                  Message 8 of 19 , Mar 4, 2002
                    Trisha,
                    I to am trying to validate Mary Perry. Not sure which one u are looking
                    for? But did find on rootsweb;
                    Mary Perry b,1795 Martin Co. NC m.
                    Robert Lanier 17 Feb. 1825
                    Father: Noah Perry
                    Mother Milly Crocker.
                    Not sure of the source?, just another lead?
                    Ginni
                  • HUBCAPTG@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 19 , Mar 5, 2002
                      Will print and keep, but am as much in the dark here as you...(and I thought
                      Perry would be an easy name! HA)
                      Trisha
                    • Robert L. Capps
                      Message 10 of 19 , Mar 5, 2002
                        Ginni

                        On the site I found for you the other night, here is a list of the Perry's from that site....Who are you looking for?

                        Marilyn

                        http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=SHOW&db=laura47&recno=48122
                        According to the information on this site, Mary Perry was his wife in 1825 and he married Mary Campbell in 1826.

                        Does this help.

                        Marilyn

                        Here's the information showing Robert marrying Mary Perry.

                        Buckmaster, Holmes, Lanier & Thurber Family Tree

                        Entries: 65996 Updated: Mon Mar 4 08:19:40 2002 Contact: Laura Buckmaster <buck@...>

                        Index | Download GEDCOM | Add Post-em

                        ID: I8961
                        Name: Mary PERRY
                        Sex: F
                        Birth: 1795 in Martin County, North Carolina
                        Death: bef 1870

                        Marriage 1 Robert LANIER b: 1786 in Martin County, North Carolina

                        Married: 1825 in North Carolina

                        Buckmaster, Holmes, Lanier & Thurber Family Tree

                        Entries: 65996 Updated: Mon Mar 4 08:19:40 2002 Contact: Laura Buckmaster <buck@...>

                        Enter surname OR surname, given to find:

                        No Surname < A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z >

                        PERRY
                        PERRY
                        PERRY
                        PERRY, Ambra Lee
                        PERRY, Andrew Joseph
                        PERRY, Ann Marie
                        PERRY, Anna Maria
                        PERRY, Birdie
                        PERRY, Bobby Dean
                        PERRY, Bobby Dean
                        PERRY, Catherine Linton b: 21 Dec 1892 in Madison, Florida d: 7 Nov 1918 in Madison, Florida
                        PERRY, Charlotte Louise
                        PERRY, Donald Avant
                        PERRY, Douglas Leslie
                        PERRY, Eliza
                        PERRY, Elton
                        PERRY, Frank L'Engle Bowden b: 23 Jan 1901 in Jacksonville, Florida d: 24 Aug 1901
                        PERRY, Franklin
                        PERRY, Georgia Lucinda b: 28 Oct 1912 d: 7 Mar 1993 in Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas
                        PERRY, Hannah b: 13 Apr 1728 in Westerly, Washington County, Rhode Island d: 5 Nov 1795
                        PERRY, Henrietta
                        PERRY, Homer
                        PERRY, Hubert
                        PERRY, James b: 10 Dec 1826 d: 23 Oct 1887 in Gilbird's Cemetery, Elkhorn Township, Brown County, Illinois
                        PERRY, James Howard
                        PERRY, Jann
                        PERRY, Jason Eric
                        PERRY, Jeptha
                        PERRY, Jeptha Lanier
                        PERRY, Joseph Donald
                        PERRY, Josephine
                        PERRY, Joshua
                        PERRY, Joyce
                        PERRY, Julia b: abt 1835 in Early County, Georgia d: abt 1862 in Early County, Georgia
                        PERRY, Kevin
                        PERRY, Lattie
                        PERRY, Laura Judson b: 27 Jan 1886 d: 9 Mar 1971 in Albany, Dougherty County, Georgia
                        PERRY, Laura Kay
                        PERRY, Mary b: 1795 in Martin County, North Carolina d: bef 1870
                        PERRY, Mary Florence b: 10 May 1929 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 29 Oct 1970 in Fayette County,
                        Alabama
                        PERRY, Mathias b: 22 Dec 1812 in Putnam County, Georgia d: 21 May 1871 in Bibb County, Alabama
                        PERRY, Michael "Mike" Wiley
                        PERRY, Mollie Lanier
                        PERRY, Molly Gail
                        PERRY, Nancy Ann b: 16 Aug 1810 in Laurens County, Georgia d: 7 Dec 1847 in Early County, Georgia
                        PERRY, Oliver Hazard
                        PERRY, Pamela Lynn
                        PERRY, Paul Colson
                        PERRY, Pearl
                        PERRY, Rebecca b: 26 Aug 1812 in Tennessee d: 30 Mar 1895 in Brown County, Illinois
                        PERRY, Roza Lynn Nanette
                        PERRY, Ruth b: 30 Apr 1919 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 3 Apr 1995 in Brilliant, Marion County, Alabama
                        PERRY, Sandra J.
                        PERRY, Sarah Lanier
                        PERRY, Sarah M.
                        PERRY, Steven Davis
                        PERRY, Susan
                        PERRY, Susan Emma Dora b: 19 Nov 1887 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 23 Aug 1954
                        PERRY, Thomas Clarence
                        PERRY, Thomas Logan
                        PERRY, Thomas Wiley b: 16 Dec 1876 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 6 Jun 1943 in Fayette County, Alabama
                        PERRY, Violet
                        PERRY, William "Bill"
                        PERRYMAN, Daisy Alice b: 9 Sep 1892 in Tyler County, Texas d: 11 Mar 1965 in Jasper, Jasper County,
                        Texas
                        PERRYMAN, Frances Jean
                        PERRYMAN, Lovice
                        PERRYMAN, Matthew John b: 3 Sep 1858 in Town Bluff, Tyler County, Texas d: 29 Dec 1931 in Spurger,
                        Tyler County, Texas
                        PERSONS, Ellie b: 14 Jun 1891 d: 24 May 1966 in DeKalb, Kemper County, Mississippi
                        PERSONS, Jimmie Hopper b: 20 Dec 1892 in Scooba, Mississippi d: 3 Sep 1977 in West Point, Clay County,
                        Mississippi
                        PERT, Alice Madelyn
                        PERT, David M.
                        PERVIS, Precullia Ann b: 1824 in Mississippi d: 10 Aug 1859 in Nacogdoches County, Texas
                        PETERS
                        PETERS, Anna d: in Seamans Cemetery (near Chester, Tyler County, Texas)
                        PETERS, Elizabeth b: 3 Feb 1807 in Tennessee d: 6 Feb 1841 in Indiana
                        PETERS, Gerald L. b: abt 1852 in Tyler County, Texas
                        PETERS, Hannah
                        PETERS, Isaac W. b: 23 Mar 1831 d: 3 Oct 1900 in Tyler County, Texas
                        PETERS, Isaac Washington b: 23 Mar 1831 d: 5 Oct 1900 in Tyler County, Texas
                        PETERS, Isaac Washington b: 12 Aug 1874 in Tyler County, Texas d: 24 Oct 1879 in Tyler County, Texas
                        PETERS, J. R. b: 17 Jun 1849 d: 12 Mar 1932
                        PETERS, Jackie Ann
                        PETERS, James B. b: abt 1860
                        PETERS, Joseph
                        PETERS, Joseph
                        PETERS, Joseph Hilliard b: 31 Dec 1855 in Tyler County, Texas d: 20 Jan 1933 in Tyler County, Texas
                        PETERS, Lucinda
                        PETERS, Lucinda b: 12 May 1875 in Tyler County, Texas d: 27 May 1921 in Tyler County, Texas
                        PETERS, Martha L.
                        PETERS, Olive J. b: 1 Jan 1858 in Tyler County, Texas d: 1 May 1943 in Tyler County, Texas
                        PETERS, Rebecca b: 5 May 1888 d: 28 Apr 1907
                        PETERS, Robert
                        PETERS, Sarah b: abt 1863
                        PETERS, Sarah Smith
                        PETERS, Thomas
                        PETERS, W. C.
                        PETERS, William b: 1884
                        PETERS, William J. b: 19 Jul 1887 in Tyler County, Texas d: 19 Jun 1942 in Chester, Tyler County, Texas
                        PETERSON
                        PETERSON
                        PETERSON, Betty Mae

                        Search Ancestry Search AWT Join Ancestry.com Today!

                        About Us | Contact Us | Affiliate Program | Privacy Statement
                        Copyright © 1998- 2002 , MyFamily.com Inc. and its subsidiaries
                        All use and access to Ancestry.com subject to license

                        Message 11 of 19 , Mar 6, 2002
                          I emailed her, quote! I got ALL my information from "Lanier book by Louise
                          Ingersoll!!!!!! and can't help u
                        • Alan & Ginni
                          Message 12 of 19 , Mar 6, 2002
                            Marilyn,
                            go and look up message from Deborah Barnes, 7212? Correct names wrong yrs.
                            Wonder how many Robert Laniers and Mary Perry there are?
                            thanks for the help
                            Ginni