Re: [genpcncfir] Lanier?

  • Alan & Ginni
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 2, 2002
      Gil, I think most of my Harris material in already list , and on file with
      the group. Look in the files under Ginni southern family than go to Cherry,
      Whitehurst I think that's where it is?
      Ginni
    • Alan & Ginni
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 2, 2002
        Gil, just ck, it's under Ginni Southern Search.
        Ginni
      • Alan & Ginni
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 2, 2002
          Marilyn,
          LDS has Mary Perry listed as mother of all children, This is the third site
          I have seen the Campbell name. If it's Campbell there is no line to the
          Perry. a new direction of the Campbell family is in order? How do I get a
          copy of the marriage lines? Or how do I verify it?
          Did u rec. the census (3) two for Baldy Wynn and one for John Clark? is
          your email cox.net?
          Ginni
        • Robert L. Capps
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 3, 2002
            Ginni,

            you have to make sure its robertlcapps@... *(take the old one out of your address book)

            Marilyn

          • HUBCAPTG@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 3, 2002
              I hate to reply to the whole list, but...since I got everybody else's
              query...does anyone have parents for Mary Perry...I'm still looking for
              family of Shadrack Perry who lived in Pitt county at least in 1790...gone by
              1800...to Ga...Washington county.
              had one son named Shadrack jr., James, (who was older)...and some
              relationship, (uncle, father...) to William Perry...who married Sarah Barber.

              thanks,
              Trisha Green
              hubcaptg@...
            • Deborah Barnes
              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 4, 2002
                I don't know if this will help you or not, but I found this and thought I
                would share with you...
                ID:115671147
                Name: Ezekiel Shadrack Perry
                Sex: M
                Birth: 1800
                Death: 13 Jun 1844 in Alabama
                Burial: Jun 1844
                Change Date: 13 Jan 2000
                Note: Ancestral File No : WHD6-KX

                Father: Ezekiel S. Perry
                b: Abt 1724 inPerquimans, NC
                Mother: Sarah Eason
                B: 1724 in Perquimans, NC

                Marriage: Elizabeth Douglass
                b: 18 Sept 1801
                Marrie: 5 Dec 1824

                children:
                1. John Junius Perry
                Mary Ann Perry
                Oliver Hazzard Perry
                Virginia Perry
                Daniel McDouglald Perry
                Louisa Perry

                I hate to reply to the whole list, but...since I got everybody else's
                query...does anyone have parents for Mary Perry...I'm still looking for
                family of Shadrack Perry who lived in Pitt county at least in 1790...gone by

                1800...to Ga...Washington county.
                had one son named Shadrack jr., James, (who was older)...and some
                relationship, (uncle, father...) to William Perry...who married Sarah Barber

                thanks,
                Trisha Green
                hubcaptg@...

                FREE COLLEGE MONEY
                CLICK HERE to search
                600,000 scholarships!
                http://us.click.yahoo.com/iZp8OC/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/ymOolB/TM

              • Deborah Barnes
                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 4, 2002
                  There is more but I thought I would see if this is what you are looking for
                  if it is let me know and I will print out what else is there and send it to
                  you. I love researching my family tree and have found out alot about them
                  since I've started, everyone is so good tolook up things for you and share
                  what they have.

                  Message 8 of 19 , Mar 4, 2002
                    Thanks for that, but unfortunately, although they are the right names and
                    dates...children etc...there is no proof that Ezekiel Shadrack and my
                    Shadrack are one in the same. My Shadrack was probably born prior to 1800 in
                    NC, but he lived in Washington co., Ga. after at least 1812, and I've found a
                    newspaper excert for the sale of his father's (the late Shadrack Perry of
                    Washington county) belongings. I passed all my info. on to some other people
                    working on the Perry lines, and they "assumed" much...but have offered no
                    proof. It would be nice if this were the correct person...but I don't think
                    it is.

                    but thanks very much anyway.
                    Trisha Green
                  • Alan & Ginni
                    Message 9 of 19 , Mar 4, 2002
                      Trisha,
                      I to am trying to validate Mary Perry. Not sure which one u are looking
                      for? But did find on rootsweb;
                      Mary Perry b,1795 Martin Co. NC m.
                      Robert Lanier 17 Feb. 1825
                      Father: Noah Perry
                      Mother Milly Crocker.
                      Not sure of the source?, just another lead?
                      Ginni
                    • HUBCAPTG@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 19 , Mar 5, 2002
                        Will print and keep, but am as much in the dark here as you...(and I thought
                        Perry would be an easy name! HA)
                        Trisha
                      • Robert L. Capps
                        Message 11 of 19 , Mar 5, 2002
                          Ginni

                          On the site I found for you the other night, here is a list of the Perry's from that site....Who are you looking for?

                          Marilyn

                          http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=SHOW&db=laura47&recno=48122
                          According to the information on this site, Mary Perry was his wife in 1825 and he married Mary Campbell in 1826.

                          Does this help.

                          Marilyn

                          Here's the information showing Robert marrying Mary Perry.

                          Buckmaster, Holmes, Lanier & Thurber Family Tree

                          Entries: 65996 Updated: Mon Mar 4 08:19:40 2002 Contact: Laura Buckmaster <buck@...>

                          Index | Download GEDCOM | Add Post-em

                          ID: I8961
                          Name: Mary PERRY
                          Sex: F
                          Birth: 1795 in Martin County, North Carolina
                          Death: bef 1870

                          Marriage 1 Robert LANIER b: 1786 in Martin County, North Carolina

                          Married: 1825 in North Carolina

                          Buckmaster, Holmes, Lanier & Thurber Family Tree

                          Entries: 65996 Updated: Mon Mar 4 08:19:40 2002 Contact: Laura Buckmaster <buck@...>

                          Enter surname OR surname, given to find:

                          No Surname < A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z >

                          PERRY
                          PERRY
                          PERRY
                          PERRY, Ambra Lee
                          PERRY, Andrew Joseph
                          PERRY, Ann Marie
                          PERRY, Anna Maria
                          PERRY, Birdie
                          PERRY, Bobby Dean
                          PERRY, Bobby Dean
                          PERRY, Catherine Linton b: 21 Dec 1892 in Madison, Florida d: 7 Nov 1918 in Madison, Florida
                          PERRY, Charlotte Louise
                          PERRY, Donald Avant
                          PERRY, Douglas Leslie
                          PERRY, Eliza
                          PERRY, Elton
                          PERRY, Frank L'Engle Bowden b: 23 Jan 1901 in Jacksonville, Florida d: 24 Aug 1901
                          PERRY, Franklin
                          PERRY, Georgia Lucinda b: 28 Oct 1912 d: 7 Mar 1993 in Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas
                          PERRY, Hannah b: 13 Apr 1728 in Westerly, Washington County, Rhode Island d: 5 Nov 1795
                          PERRY, Henrietta
                          PERRY, Homer
                          PERRY, Hubert
                          PERRY, James b: 10 Dec 1826 d: 23 Oct 1887 in Gilbird's Cemetery, Elkhorn Township, Brown County, Illinois
                          PERRY, James Howard
                          PERRY, Jann
                          PERRY, Jason Eric
                          PERRY, Jeptha
                          PERRY, Jeptha Lanier
                          PERRY, Joseph Donald
                          PERRY, Josephine
                          PERRY, Joshua
                          PERRY, Joyce
                          PERRY, Julia b: abt 1835 in Early County, Georgia d: abt 1862 in Early County, Georgia
                          PERRY, Kevin
                          PERRY, Lattie
                          PERRY, Laura Judson b: 27 Jan 1886 d: 9 Mar 1971 in Albany, Dougherty County, Georgia
                          PERRY, Laura Kay
                          PERRY, Mary b: 1795 in Martin County, North Carolina d: bef 1870
                          PERRY, Mary Florence b: 10 May 1929 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 29 Oct 1970 in Fayette County,
                          Alabama
                          PERRY, Mathias b: 22 Dec 1812 in Putnam County, Georgia d: 21 May 1871 in Bibb County, Alabama
                          PERRY, Michael "Mike" Wiley
                          PERRY, Mollie Lanier
                          PERRY, Molly Gail
                          PERRY, Nancy Ann b: 16 Aug 1810 in Laurens County, Georgia d: 7 Dec 1847 in Early County, Georgia
                          PERRY, Oliver Hazard
                          PERRY, Pamela Lynn
                          PERRY, Paul Colson
                          PERRY, Pearl
                          PERRY, Rebecca b: 26 Aug 1812 in Tennessee d: 30 Mar 1895 in Brown County, Illinois
                          PERRY, Roza Lynn Nanette
                          PERRY, Ruth b: 30 Apr 1919 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 3 Apr 1995 in Brilliant, Marion County, Alabama
                          PERRY, Sandra J.
                          PERRY, Sarah Lanier
                          PERRY, Sarah M.
                          PERRY, Steven Davis
                          PERRY, Susan
                          PERRY, Susan Emma Dora b: 19 Nov 1887 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 23 Aug 1954
                          PERRY, Thomas Clarence
                          PERRY, Thomas Logan
                          PERRY, Thomas Wiley b: 16 Dec 1876 in Fayette County, Alabama d: 6 Jun 1943 in Fayette County, Alabama
                          PERRY, Violet
                          PERRY, William "Bill"
                          PERRYMAN, Daisy Alice b: 9 Sep 1892 in Tyler County, Texas d: 11 Mar 1965 in Jasper, Jasper County,
                          Texas
                          PERRYMAN, Frances Jean
                          PERRYMAN, Lovice
                          PERRYMAN, Matthew John b: 3 Sep 1858 in Town Bluff, Tyler County, Texas d: 29 Dec 1931 in Spurger,
                          Tyler County, Texas
                          PERSONS, Ellie b: 14 Jun 1891 d: 24 May 1966 in DeKalb, Kemper County, Mississippi
                          PERSONS, Jimmie Hopper b: 20 Dec 1892 in Scooba, Mississippi d: 3 Sep 1977 in West Point, Clay County,
                          Mississippi
                          PERT, Alice Madelyn
                          PERT, David M.
                          PERVIS, Precullia Ann b: 1824 in Mississippi d: 10 Aug 1859 in Nacogdoches County, Texas
                          PETERS
                          PETERS, Anna d: in Seamans Cemetery (near Chester, Tyler County, Texas)
                          PETERS, Elizabeth b: 3 Feb 1807 in Tennessee d: 6 Feb 1841 in Indiana
                          PETERS, Gerald L. b: abt 1852 in Tyler County, Texas
                          PETERS, Hannah
                          PETERS, Isaac W. b: 23 Mar 1831 d: 3 Oct 1900 in Tyler County, Texas
                          PETERS, Isaac Washington b: 23 Mar 1831 d: 5 Oct 1900 in Tyler County, Texas
                          PETERS, Isaac Washington b: 12 Aug 1874 in Tyler County, Texas d: 24 Oct 1879 in Tyler County, Texas
                          PETERS, J. R. b: 17 Jun 1849 d: 12 Mar 1932
                          PETERS, Jackie Ann
                          PETERS, James B. b: abt 1860
                          PETERS, Joseph
                          PETERS, Joseph
                          PETERS, Joseph Hilliard b: 31 Dec 1855 in Tyler County, Texas d: 20 Jan 1933 in Tyler County, Texas
                          PETERS, Lucinda
                          PETERS, Lucinda b: 12 May 1875 in Tyler County, Texas d: 27 May 1921 in Tyler County, Texas
                          PETERS, Martha L.
                          PETERS, Olive J. b: 1 Jan 1858 in Tyler County, Texas d: 1 May 1943 in Tyler County, Texas
                          PETERS, Rebecca b: 5 May 1888 d: 28 Apr 1907
                          PETERS, Robert
                          PETERS, Sarah b: abt 1863
                          PETERS, Sarah Smith
                          PETERS, Thomas
                          PETERS, W. C.
                          PETERS, William b: 1884
                          PETERS, William J. b: 19 Jul 1887 in Tyler County, Texas d: 19 Jun 1942 in Chester, Tyler County, Texas
                          PETERSON
                          PETERSON
                          PETERSON, Betty Mae

                          Search Ancestry Search AWT Join Ancestry.com Today!

                          About Us | Contact Us | Affiliate Program | Privacy Statement
                          Copyright © 1998- 2002 , MyFamily.com Inc. and its subsidiaries
                          All use and access to Ancestry.com subject to license

                          Message 12 of 19 , Mar 6, 2002
                            I emailed her, quote! I got ALL my information from "Lanier book by Louise
                            Ingersoll!!!!!! and can't help u
                          • Alan & Ginni
                            Message 13 of 19 , Mar 6, 2002
                              Marilyn,
                              go and look up message from Deborah Barnes, 7212? Correct names wrong yrs.
                              Wonder how many Robert Laniers and Mary Perry there are?
                              thanks for the help
                              Ginni