RE: [genpcncfir] 1920 census index Need a lookup Henry Beddard

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
      That would be a big help. Thanks:)
      Paula

      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: "Sam DeSanto" <ssdesanto@...>
      To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [genpcncfir] 1920 census index Need a lookup Henry Beddard
      Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:04:40 -0500

      Paula,
      I am going to the genealogy library next week sometime and I can look in the
      index for you page number. Do you need anything else? Sam

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
        Paula, I have seen the census with Henry Beddard for
        1920. I'm sure I have it on this computer somewhere.
        he was living with a Mary in 1920.

        Donna

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • jow@kua.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
          Os there an index for 1920? Our library has the indexes only through 1880.

          Jean Witherington
          Researching:
          South: GA: BAKER; Ireland> Canada> VA: BENNETT; NC: CURLEE; NJ>FL: HAND
          GA: HOBBS; NC>GA: KEEN(E); NC: MOORE;
          NC?> GA: NOBLES; NC>VA: PRITCHET; ENG> VA, MD, NC, SC, GA, AL, TN:
          WE(A)THERINGTON / WITHERINGTON/ WORTHINGTON (over 20,000 names of various
          spellings);

          ANYWHERE: W(E(A))(I)THERINGTON or any resemblance

          jow@...
          From Sunny Florida
          Where oh where are my ancestors hiding.

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
            Yes, that's Mary Lula Tyson Baker Beddard. They were married in 1901. Did
            you see my post where I had found the marriage recorded in the LDS site?
            THe names are listed as H. C. Beddard and Puss Baker, probably on the
            marriage license that way too.

            Paula

            Paula, I have seen the census with Henry Beddard for
            1920. I'm sure I have it on this computer somewhere.
            he was living with a Mary in 1920.

            Donna
            > That would be a big help. Thanks:)
            > Paula

          • dlebedynsky
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 12, 2002
              Paula,
              I'm sorry I didnt get back to you before now about the 1920 census
              for Henry Beddard. The one that I have is the 1910 Census. I
              apologize for the confusion. I will post that one in the census
              files here if you would like to have that one.

              Donna Dail Lebedynsky

              http://mobile.msn.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 12, 2002
                Oh, I don't have that one either!!!! Please send it to me:)

                Paula

                I'm sorry I didnt get back to you before now about the 1920 census
                for Henry Beddard. The one that I have is the 1910 Census. I
                apologize for the confusion. I will post that one in the census
                files here if you would like to have that one.

                Donna Dail Lebedynsky
                --- In genpcncfir@y..., "Paula Baker" <paulabaker69@h...> wrote:
                > Does anyone have a Pitt County 1920 census index? Looking for H.
                C. Beddard
                > or Henry Beddard. I can look in the actual census if someone can
                provide a
                > page number.
                >
                > Paula

                http://mobile.msn.com