RE: [genpcncfir] 1920 census index Need a lookup Henry Beddard

  • Sam DeSanto
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
      Paula,
      I am going to the genealogy library next week sometime and I can look in the
      index for you page number. Do you need anything else? Sam

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
        That would be a big help. Thanks:)
        Paula

        I am going to the genealogy library next week sometime and I can look in the
        index for you page number. Do you need anything else? Sam

        Does anyone have a Pitt County 1920 census index? Looking for H. C. Beddard
        or Henry Beddard. I can look in the actual census if someone can provide a
        page number.

        Paula

        Eastern North Carolina counties.

        Paula Anne Baker
        paulabaker69@...
        Greene County NC

      • Donna Lebedynsky
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
          Paula, I have seen the census with Henry Beddard for
          1920. I'm sure I have it on this computer somewhere.
          he was living with a Mary in 1920.

          Donna

          http://greetings.yahoo.com
        • jow@kua.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
            Os there an index for 1920? Our library has the indexes only through 1880.

            Jean Witherington
            Researching:
            South: GA: BAKER; Ireland> Canada> VA: BENNETT; NC: CURLEE; NJ>FL: HAND
            GA: HOBBS; NC>GA: KEEN(E); NC: MOORE;
            NC?> GA: NOBLES; NC>VA: PRITCHET; ENG> VA, MD, NC, SC, GA, AL, TN:
            WE(A)THERINGTON / WITHERINGTON/ WORTHINGTON (over 20,000 names of various
            spellings);

            ANYWHERE: W(E(A))(I)THERINGTON or any resemblance

            jow@...
            From Sunny Florida
            Where oh where are my ancestors hiding.

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
              Yes, that's Mary Lula Tyson Baker Beddard. They were married in 1901. Did
              you see my post where I had found the marriage recorded in the LDS site?
              THe names are listed as H. C. Beddard and Puss Baker, probably on the
              marriage license that way too.

              Paula

              Paula, I have seen the census with Henry Beddard for
              1920. I'm sure I have it on this computer somewhere.
              he was living with a Mary in 1920.

              Donna
              > That would be a big help. Thanks:)
              > Paula

            • dlebedynsky
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 12, 2002
                Paula,
                I'm sorry I didnt get back to you before now about the 1920 census
                for Henry Beddard. The one that I have is the 1910 Census. I
                apologize for the confusion. I will post that one in the census
                files here if you would like to have that one.

                Donna Dail Lebedynsky

                http://mobile.msn.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 12, 2002
                  Oh, I don't have that one either!!!! Please send it to me:)

                  Paula

                  I'm sorry I didnt get back to you before now about the 1920 census
                  for Henry Beddard. The one that I have is the 1910 Census. I
                  apologize for the confusion. I will post that one in the census
                  files here if you would like to have that one.

                  Donna Dail Lebedynsky
                  --- In genpcncfir@y..., "Paula Baker" <paulabaker69@h...> wrote:
                  > Does anyone have a Pitt County 1920 census index? Looking for H.
                  C. Beddard
                  > or Henry Beddard. I can look in the actual census if someone can
                  provide a
                  > page number.
                  >
                  > Paula

                  http://mobile.msn.com