1920 census index Need a lookup Henry Beddard

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
      Does anyone have a Pitt County 1920 census index? Looking for H. C. Beddard
      or Henry Beddard. I can look in the actual census if someone can provide a
      page number.

      Paula

    • Sam DeSanto
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
        Paula,
        I am going to the genealogy library next week sometime and I can look in the
        index for you page number. Do you need anything else? Sam

        Does anyone have a Pitt County 1920 census index? Looking for H. C. Beddard
        or Henry Beddard. I can look in the actual census if someone can provide a
        page number.

        Paula

        Eastern North Carolina counties.

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
          That would be a big help. Thanks:)
          Paula

          I am going to the genealogy library next week sometime and I can look in the
          index for you page number. Do you need anything else? Sam

          Does anyone have a Pitt County 1920 census index? Looking for H. C. Beddard
          or Henry Beddard. I can look in the actual census if someone can provide a
          page number.

          Paula

          Eastern North Carolina counties.

          Paula Anne Baker
          paulabaker69@...
          Greene County NC

        • Donna Lebedynsky
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
            Paula, I have seen the census with Henry Beddard for
            1920. I'm sure I have it on this computer somewhere.
            he was living with a Mary in 1920.

            Donna

            http://greetings.yahoo.com
          • jow@kua.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
              Os there an index for 1920? Our library has the indexes only through 1880.

              Jean Witherington
              Researching:
              South: GA: BAKER; Ireland> Canada> VA: BENNETT; NC: CURLEE; NJ>FL: HAND
              GA: HOBBS; NC>GA: KEEN(E); NC: MOORE;
              NC?> GA: NOBLES; NC>VA: PRITCHET; ENG> VA, MD, NC, SC, GA, AL, TN:
              WE(A)THERINGTON / WITHERINGTON/ WORTHINGTON (over 20,000 names of various
              spellings);

              ANYWHERE: W(E(A))(I)THERINGTON or any resemblance

              jow@...
              From Sunny Florida
              Where oh where are my ancestors hiding.

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
                Yes, that's Mary Lula Tyson Baker Beddard. They were married in 1901. Did
                you see my post where I had found the marriage recorded in the LDS site?
                THe names are listed as H. C. Beddard and Puss Baker, probably on the
                marriage license that way too.

                Paula

                Paula, I have seen the census with Henry Beddard for
                1920. I'm sure I have it on this computer somewhere.
                he was living with a Mary in 1920.

                Donna
                > That would be a big help. Thanks:)
                > Paula

              • dlebedynsky
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 12, 2002
                  Paula,
                  I'm sorry I didnt get back to you before now about the 1920 census
                  for Henry Beddard. The one that I have is the 1910 Census. I
                  apologize for the confusion. I will post that one in the census
                  files here if you would like to have that one.

                  Donna Dail Lebedynsky

                  http://mobile.msn.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 12, 2002
                    Oh, I don't have that one either!!!! Please send it to me:)

                    Paula

                    I'm sorry I didnt get back to you before now about the 1920 census
                    for Henry Beddard. The one that I have is the 1910 Census. I
                    apologize for the confusion. I will post that one in the census
                    files here if you would like to have that one.

                    Donna Dail Lebedynsky
                    --- In genpcncfir@y..., "Paula Baker" <paulabaker69@h...> wrote:
                    > Does anyone have a Pitt County 1920 census index? Looking for H.
                    C. Beddard
                    > or Henry Beddard. I can look in the actual census if someone can
                    provide a
                    > page number.
                    >
                    > Paula

                    http://mobile.msn.com