Re: [genpcncfir] BULLOCK Research

  • John Lucas
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
      Cousins,

      Opps! I just told a little southern fib to our inquiring Cousin. I forgot that I haven't yet updated my URL with the Bullock info. I expect to have the Bullock info on line by May
      of this year. It's in my genealogy database, but not on line yet. But, I can still furnish her with the electronic pedigree document.

      Sorry for the goof. My brain wasn't working properly when I sent out my intial response to our cousin.

      Yours,

      Cousin John Lucas (of Alexandria, VA.)