Re: [genpcncfir] Re: 1900 census

  • DollieDRN@cs.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 25, 2002
      The only census they have is the 1900 index which takes you to the census
      page you want. The whole page loads at once and you can move around, zoom
      in, etc. like Ancestry, but there is no delay--that part is great. When you
      print, however, it prints the whole page and the writing is really tiny. I
      have tried to print the enlarged section I want, but can't.

      Dollie
      DollieDRN@...
      Researching CANNON, FORBES, EDWARDS, WOOTEN in Pitt County