Yahoo ID info, please read

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2002
      Hello Group...
      Several of you have inquired re: obtaining a Yahoo ID in order to
      access our many File Interfaces so thought I would repost the below
      information:

      In order to access any of our File Interfaces, Yahoo insists that
      everyone obtain an ID.... this is not my selection... it is their rule
      since eGroups and Yahoo merged.

      It is definitely worth the extra trouble of obtaining one as we
      have some very good resources that can be shared. Actually, any member with
      a Yahoo ID can upload or download anything they want to of genealogy
      nature. A member is free to use the File Interfaces as they would their
      very own personal Web Pages. Anything uploaded remains your personal
      Copywrite and YahooGroups DOES NOT collect and distribute your information
      for sale as some of the other places do ...

      To obtain your Yahoo ID, click on the below link and follow directions:
      http://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_register?.intl=us&new=1&.done=http%3a//my.yaho\o.com&.src=my&partner=&promo=&.last=

      If it doesn't link, please copy and paste.

      Let me know if you need help.... once you obtain the YID ... you
      can access, not only ours, but any of Yahoo's other features.
      They will send you... usually... a confirmation number that you have to
      verify to complete the transaction. This is for your protection, should
      someone else try using your eAddress, so please hit your Reply button to
      return.

      Several of our members have sent me their password for safe keeping, just
      in case they forget it. Your choice...
      Try it now... good luck!!!
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...