Re: [genpcncfir] Bryan Family of Craven County, NC

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2002
      At 07:25 PM 2/19/02 -0500, you wrote:
      >My Great Grandfather was Frederick Jerry Bryan, does anyone known anything
      >about these Bryan's that were from Pollockville, Craven County, N.C. thanks
      >alot, Andrew Bryan, Jacksonville, Florida

      Hello Andy...
      Do your BRYAN's include James Williams BRYAN b. 22 July 1863????

      I have a small booklet of "The Forefathers of James Williams
      Bryan and Irene Carroll Bryan and Their Descendants" complied by Claude
      Hunter Moore, Prof. of History, Mt. Olive College 1978.
      What are the dates for your GGF???
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Main Surnames: