Wynn of Martin Co.

  • ginnijo3
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2002
      Marilyn,
      Your email is messed up again? I think I have connected Charley
      Helen and Nancy back to Watkin William Wynns, and beyond!!!!!!
      My John Thomas Clark and your John Thomas Beach
      Charley>1852
      Nancy>1838> father John (Jack)1800> Then John 1767 This is our
      Daniels brother. Daniel m. Lavinia Outlaw They both are the sons of
      Watkin William and his first wife Mary Van Pelt. Can u verify any of
      this?
      Ginni