[genpcfr] Re: February Quarterly

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 3, 1999
      Hello David...
      <smile> guess you can tell that I'm still playing 'catch-up'...
      and Group... this applies to everyone... ALWAYS send ANY mailings to:
      PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS
      P.O. Box 20339
      Greenville, N.C. 27858-0339

      marked Attn: to whomever you are responding to
      and our efficient Janice Gurgangus, Ass't Secretary, will direct it to same.
      Thank you so much for your queries and responses. Thats what we at PCFR and
      genpcfr are all about.... sharing and exchanging our resources!!!
      Jewelle
      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
      McGLOHON, WINGATE etc
      Visit PCFR Website:
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/index.html

      >From: "lorin smith" <ldsesq@...>
      >At 10:06 PM 1/30/99 PST, you wrote:
      >Levi,
      >Thanks so much for the offer of help with the Evans and Herrington
      >lines. I will be glad to send you pedigree charts if you give me your
      >mailing address (I know I have written you in the past, but since have
      >lost address). Maybe to save you even that much trouble (If you don't
      >have info on these folks) I should tell you who is farthest back in
      >those lines. They go back to John Evans, father of Ephraim Evans
      >(1765-1806)who was born? and died in Pitt County. Also, James
      >Herrington (1816-after 1906?) the father of (among others) Malinda
      >Herrington (c1835-1902)who married Wm A. Asberry (1852-1904) of Pitt
      >County.
      >Thanks again for your time!
      >Sincerely,
      >Lorin "David" Smith
      >
      >PS. for Janice Gurganus---wishing you an abnormal day, and, yes, I do go
      >by David thank you---seems everyone asks if Lorin is my wife's
      >name?!?!?!?
      >
      >Main NC Surnames: SMITH, MOORE, ASBERRY,
      >HALL, EVANS, FOY, MELVILLE, DIXON, WILLIAMS, AND HERRINGTON

      <snip>

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 8, 2008
        Reminder

        The Quarterly for February will be printed very soon. If you have not sent your check for your 2008 Pitt County Genealogical Quarterly subscription, please do so before the mailing to avoid additional postage charges.

        Send a check for $30.00 made out to and mailed to:

        Pitt County Family Researchers
        P. O. Box 2608
        Greenville, NC 27836

        Brenda Stocks

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 11, 2008
          Dear Brenda,
          Thanks. I haven't. I am onto it, so to speak. I
          want to add memberships for my two brothers and my
          sister.
          Roger told me it would be easier to keep track of
          if I use the forms from my Quarterlies, one for each
          subscription I am giving.
          I will be going home on lunch break and will tend
          to this posthaste.
          Therefore, in addition to my own membership, I
          will be paying for 3 others.
          Please do have enough copies for us.
          Later, Carol
          --- Brenda Stocks <bdstocks@...> wrote:

          > Reminder
          >
          > The Quarterly for February will be printed very
          > soon. If you have not sent your check for your 2008
          > Pitt County Genealogical Quarterly subscription,
          > please do so before the mailing to avoid additional
          > postage charges.
          >
          > Send a check for $30.00 made out to and mailed to:
          >
          > Pitt County Family Researchers
          > P. O. Box 2608
          > Greenville, NC 27836
          >
          > Brenda Stocks