[genpcfr] Re: Test case ROSS

  • Martha Marble
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 1998
      Betsy - I am with you on this. Pure genealogy will be enough for this list
      especially with us trying to get one going for both Greene and Lenoir. Our
      inboxes can't handle but so much. BTW - dowloaded some of the instructions
      from Roots L today and got to read it.

      Jewel, any chance this list can be moved to ROOTS L and open it up like the
      rest of their list? Or will the board go along with that - it would bring
      in more people and I don't think both these lists are going to survive.

      Martha