Summerell

  • Deborah Barnes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      Pleas look and see if you can find anything on a William B Summerell born July 21, 1856, I know he lived in Vanceboro NC when he was grown but do not know anything about his father or mother or brothers.

    • Bill Kittrell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29 6:21 PM
        Dot Sumrell had taken notes from a book on the "Somerville,
        Summerell, Summerlin, Sumrell, Sumrill" She had 41 pages
        of names. Only one Lemuel and his name was Summerlin.
        Lemuel D. Summerlin b. 1845 Wayne County, NC m.
        Emma Bryan, d/o Lemuel and Mary Bell Bryan.
        Lemuel's father was Jesse, b. 1818.

        This is certainly not your line.

        Thouoght I would post this in case someone else had
        a Summerell or Sumrell they wanted checked. I can't
        say it would be in this report.