2nd Message - B. F. (Benjamin Franklin ?) Manning

  • prytherch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      PITT COUNTY CHRONICLES
      Article 587, p 313

      LEE FORLINES FAMILY

      There are several columns in this family history. Much of it is about the move of the Forlines Family from Virginia to Pitt County over several years. Two paragraphs name the 11 Forlines children, whom they married and when.

      "Also (3) John Leroy Forlines (b. Aug. 16, 1883; d Nov. 27, 1954), who married Leta Nannie Manning (b. Jan. 24, 1897; d. Nov. 19, 1980), daughter of Benjamin Franklin Manning and Mattie Ann Huggins, on Dec. 25, 1912;"

      Jo ROBERSON Prytherch