MILL/SMITH Query

    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hello Group...
      Can anyone shed some light on this query? It will be appreciated!

      >From: MHill26830@...
      >To: jewelle@...
      >
      >Jewell
      > <snip>
      > I am interested In John Mill (Pitt Co)
      >father of Mary Elizabeth Mill She married Lewis Smith
      >Pitt co. She and lewis moved to beufort co Chocowinity
      >area She was nicknamed Priss Hope to find her family
      >in Pitt Co. Any help much appreciated .
      >hope to hear from someone soon
      >Mhill Augusta Ga.

      Thanks to all who can help.
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
      McGLAWHORN (all sp), WINGATE, +++

    • LARRY BODOH
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2008
        My wife's ancestor was Mary Sauls ((b. 1803 in Florida or Louisiana) married Thomas Bradshaw who died Dec. 17, 1844 in Franklin, St. Mary, Louisiana. She died after 1880 in Fayette County, Texas (also lived in Bell County or Milam County, Texas). Children include: James, Elizabeth, Silas, Joseph and Daniel. Any connection to your Sauls?

        To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.comFrom: marcia_mclawhorn@...: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 20:37:49 -0800Subject: [genpcncfir] Sauls

        suz, I do not have these people! What birth or death year do you have [or estimate]?Marciawasauls@... wrote:... I have Sauls on our tree but am stumped does anyone have stephen edward sauls? he was married to maryann sweatthanks, suz.---------------------------------Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]