Fwd: McAFEE

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      At 06:25 PM 10/2/01 -0400, you wrote:
      >From: Lawmcafee@...
      > ..I sure would
      >like to get more info on James John Azariah McAfee...Are
      >there any more doing this Family they were on Indian
      >wells swamp-Tar River.....Loging.....
      Lawrence McAfee....

      <snip>
      In J.D.Ellison's Deed Abstracts Vol 2 (1782-1801)
      Deed Bk 0
      pg 386 6 Nov 1799 James Macafee and Mary Flake, Grantor
      Isaac Briley, Grantee

      50 A; £75 Wit: James Ewell, Wm Flake

      Deed Bk N
      pg 425 14 May 1796 Isaac Mills, Blacksmith , Grantor
      Mary Moye, Grantee

      250 A; £50 Former owners; John Simpson (1764), James Brooks
      (D); Azariah MACFEE (D); John MACFEE, heir of
      Azariah MACFEE; Wit: James Handcock, Sr., Robert Cannon

      Note the witnesses ... they are in my Lines... :)

      Hope this helps.... or did you have this information????
      Jewelle Baker

      <snip>

      >From: Lawmcafee@...
      >Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 23:46:15 EDT
      >Subject: Re: GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
      >To: jewelle@...
      >

      > Yes I have JD Ellison books--I need to prove they are the same James John
      >Aza.
      >in Cross Creek: Fayettville, NC...Signer of Tryon Dec. of Indep....Founder
      >with
      >Issac Green of Greenville SC ...Jas 1730 on list 300 Emigrents who petitioned
      >Gov
      >of NH Shute but come to Pr. Ed. Is Nova Scotia...See Scot History by
      >Bolton...
      > McAfee Company 5 Bros, Bototort, Va.. 1st into KY 1744 With Capt Herrod
      >...Herrodsburg....I bought the Membership list Book Pitt Co...

      Group... hope some of you can help Lawrence. Thank you! TIA!
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      BAKER, Barrow, BEAMAN, BLOUNT, Bours, Braxton, CANNON, Carraway, COX,
      Chester, Dail, ELLIS, Faircloth, Gardner, HANCOCK, HARDEE, Hardison,
      Harper, Harrington, Heath, Hollyman (all sp), JACKSON, Johnson, Jones,
      Letchworth, Manning, McGLOHON (all sp), McGOWAN, McKeel, Mills, Mitchell,
      Mumford, PHILLIPS, Price, Shaw, Smith, Sumrell, Stocks, Stokes, Tyson,
      Vandiford, Walls, Walston, Weeks, Wilkerson, WINGATE, Wetherington,
      Worthington, plus ++++