Perry second message to hubcap

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2001
      Same info, but worth looking at.
      http://www.holt.org/mail-archive/0324.html
      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC
      http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/9883

      From: HUBCAPTG@...
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] BrickWalls
      Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:34:42 EDT

      Jewell,
      It's difficult to concentrate and to sit still, at least for me...I've been
      spending time, since I finally pulled myself away from the TV, working on
      household and yard chores. Genealogy is never far from my mind though...and
      perhaps if I take your advice and (one more time...) post my Brick Wall...I
      can find the excitement to get back to my favorite (and less back-aching)
      project!

      In 1790 on the Pitt Co. NC Census there is a Shadrick/Shadrack Perry with
      family, he's not on any of the NC census' after. My Shadrack Perry and son
      by
      the same name lived in Washington co.Ga. by at least 1813...The elder
      Shadrack had ties to the Masonic Blue Lodge in Lousiville, Ga., the son
      joined in Sandersville, Ga. The elder Shadrack died in Washington co. in
      1818...If this was the same Shadrack Perry who was in Pitt co. in 1790...who
      was his wife? The elder Shadrack had at least one other son, James, who was
      the father of William, Michael Watson, and James 'Madison' Perry....(he went
      by Madison).

      Really Really need some help here!
      Thanks,
      Trisha Green